riding and daily quest

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fargonlas

riding and daily quest

Post by fargonlas »

Well my first post failed so here it goes agian of seen horses and spiders and stables how do I use them? Also were do you go for daily quest what map I'm level 37 of here of the mage/mercenary but no clue were they are located.
Leone

Re: riding and daily quest

Post by Leone »

Welcome to ft:)

The Merc quest are at 3, 2 and the mage quest under 1, -3. I think you need to be higher than LVL 37 for both but have a look. I may be wrong.

There are plenty of other quests anyway. Keep an eye out for NPCs with ? above them.

Here is the world map with coordinates so you know what I'm on about.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13748
Leone

Post by Leone »

Apologies - I didn't answer one of your questions. The stables, horse and spider (and others you will see) is a mount feature that has not been fully introduced into the game.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The mercenary quest requires level 150 at Aetor island. The daily Mage quest can be done when level 300 when you are allowed to enter King's Garden dungeon on the second level. The upper level of king's garden can be entered at level 50 so you are getting close. I know it seems like a long way off. But if you follow the quests you will get there alot faster. Read up on pets too..they can be a huge asset.
Retired
Eternalz

Post by Eternalz »

Gullander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:52 pm The mercenary quest requires level 150 at Aetor island. The daily Mage quest can be done when level 300 when you are allowed to enter King's Garden dungeon on the second level. The upper level of king's garden can be entered at level 50 so you are getting close. I know it seems like a long way off. But if you follow the quests you will get there alot faster. Read up on pets too..they can be a huge asset.
Where can I read more about these randomized quests? I want to know what kind of tasks you have to do and what kind of rewards we can get. Do they give good xp?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The mercenary quests are all "kill ___ number of ___ monster" kind of quests. Like kill 100 red monsters or whatever. The reward is xp worth one level, regardless of your level. Sometimes you might (rarely) get some gear as a reward too.

The daily mage quest is similar, but "bring ___ number of ___ items" kind of thing. Like bring 10 mushy bones, or bring 1 specter dust. Same kind of rewards.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

On the first screen of the game app on version 7 one button says manual. Press that and under point 0 there are three manuals available, quests, monsters, and items. That quests manual will help a lot with info on experience gained, what you need and the extra reward if applicable. The manual does say updated Aug 2017...so not all quests included as some maps have been added since then. Those you will have to explore for additional quests. Hope that helps.
Retired