Satisfy my curiosity

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by proto_nuke »

There are dynamics to this war that I had no idea about. I must remain silent.
Ryaca_1
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

proto_nuke wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 am That is a realistic sounding scenario. Kind of like the circle of life. Or the circle of death and destruction.
You make it sound like the 2 are separate things.
Oruborus. The cycle continues.
Omnes Autem Uri
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Ry i think the real reason they ein is eadier griding..and outo clickers thats all...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

I don't think that is a valid topic cotne since the rules were put after all that lolll said who? Idk it was just said yet they still punished some of the English side I will call it
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
dude00

Post by dude00 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:20 am Our enemies used the same thing and they owned 6/6 cards at that time.We do nothing that was not allowed to our enemies.
We were under their attack for a long time, we survived and became stronger.

Despite you comparing us with dogs,I still answer your questions, although I do not have to answer.

If one of our allies wants to build this place, we will help them do it.Each clan will be new under the rule of its duke; we can only help them with the construction.(These words are not accurate since no one has said a word about it yet, but only thoughts, and perhaps this land will not be needed by anyone).
In any case, this will not be a complete construction of the map, especially by our players, since we are not interested in it. I’m talking about our new players and in part-time allies and Spanish friends if they will want place for build.

Our goal is to destroy those who wanted to destroy us and those who help them and not to destroy everything in ft.We just want to give an answer to those who attacked us and all.

Stop dramatizing and talking about it now because you had to write it all when everyone was against the Lev clan who fought alone against the whole world ft.You all write about it only when it comes to you, and we just were silent and laughed at how the whole world of ft could not do anything to us.

Know how to fight and know how to lose.
funny the Clan Lev attacks everyone even though some have never attacked or fought back their attacks, now they use this excuse of retaliating to justify their senseless destruction, but that's fine
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you mean in the new KoT clan, then I didn’t attack anyone from the clan except you.
You hunted me when I was in level 500 wound and waited until my mana is over for start attack if you forgot it I will remind you.

You will always be my enemy in the game, even if you join the clan of allies.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Let me ask this - a serious question that I'm sure has been discussed behind the scenes but not on this forum.

For the record, I'm not in a clan. I was in shdw as some of you may know, but no longer. I'm following all this on the forum.

I think Lestat's analyses of the current situation have been very good. With those in mind, here is the question:

Do the clans concerned have the inclination to make a truce? If so, can the clans concerned find peace, or if not peace a pause?

I'm not talking about individual greviances between players - they always happen. I mean this very very long war.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:20 am Our enemies used the same thing and they owned 6/6 cards at that time.We do nothing that was not allowed to our enemies.
We were under their attack for a long time, we survived and became stronger.

Despite you comparing us with dogs,I still answer your questions, although I do not have to answer.

If one of our allies wants to build this place, we will help them do it.Each clan will be new under the rule of its duke; we can only help them with the construction.(These words are not accurate since no one has said a word about it yet, but only thoughts, and perhaps this land will not be needed by anyone).
In any case, this will not be a complete construction of the map, especially by our players, since we are not interested in it. I’m talking about our new players and in part-time allies and Spanish friends if they will want place for build.

Our goal is to destroy those who wanted to destroy us and those who help them and not to destroy everything in ft.We just want to give an answer to those who attacked us and all.

Stop dramatizing and talking about it now because you had to write it all when everyone was against the Lev clan who fought alone against the whole world ft.You all write about it only when it comes to you, and we just were silent and laughed at how the whole world of ft could not do anything to us.

Know how to fight and know how to lose.
Maks, explain why, the first map to actually let Lev build peacefully and even helped them build, got rewarded by Lev, once fully built and peaceful, attacking and destoying the clans that let them build? Those clans scattered to other maps, most now have different dukes and members, but Lev still pursues them to kill map after map hunting the clans that once welcomed Lev onto the map they controlled. Does Lev even remember that first kindness that allowed for them to cause so much destruction?
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

If discussing Lev, then let's go to it's beginnings... It was formed out of slxo to seige against an ally...I know this as slxo and ObeY were allied and Lev then was formed and seiged ObeY in an attempt to gain more land.. bottom right of map 2,2
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 pm
Maks, explain why, the first map to actually let Lev build peacefully and even helped them build, got rewarded by Lev, once fully built and peaceful, attacking and destoying the clans that let them build? Those clans scattered to other maps, most now have different dukes and members, but Lev still pursues them to kill map after map hunting the clans that once welcomed Lev onto the map they controlled. Does Lev even remember that first kindness that allowed for them to cause so much destruction?
I was not in Lev when they started building, I came when all ft were against them so I don’t know the story you are talking about.