Traitors

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: Traitors

Post by proto_nuke »

Again, you are not really laughing. Lol is an exaggeration. Humor can not be used to deal with every facet of life. We are more complicated than that. But still in chat I see on the forums and in chat is jajajaja LMFAO LOL :D :D :D :D. laughing crying face etc etc.

Everyone does not just think that everything is absolutely hilarious.

It is a defense mechanism.
Last edited by proto_nuke on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Game isn't real life, game is not serious^^
Rules are serious;)
Does life really get better?
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

seriousness has it's place in every facet of life.

balance is the key.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

proto_nuke wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:41 am I believe that too many saw the bandwagon that everyone was jumping on and decided it would be easier to just jump on themselves. Why face struggle and hardship when you don't have too.
What these people/clans fail to realize is once the bigger war is over and new targets are needed, these will be the first to go. They did not help the war they just chose the easy way out. Don't think this isn't noticed, they should not be surprised if even both sides come for their destruction.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:48 pm
proto_nuke wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:41 am I believe that too many saw the bandwagon that everyone was jumping on and decided it would be easier to just jump on themselves. Why face struggle and hardship when you don't have too.
What these people/clans fail to realize is once the bigger war is over and new targets are needed, these will be the first to go. They did not help the war they just chose the easy way out. Don't think this isn't noticed, they should not be surprised if even both sides come for their destruction.
Lestat,
This is what I was looking for. Thank you. This is the right answer. I absolutely cannot wait. I will look to the future.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

This is what the clan topic is for.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-08-21-17-08-04.png
Screenshot_2019-08-21-17-08-04.png (195.45 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Ryaca_1
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Alright no "Lol's" or faces I'll be serious.. by seiging gut I didn't betray anyone, because my main question is "how does one betray someone/something who never had their loyalty?". Can I really be called a traitor for seiging a clan that declared me their enemy? I admit I may be Petty for not being the bigger person and ignoring their taunts and attacks, but everyone has their point to where they stop caring. I've reached that point.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Shawn wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 am Alright no "Lol's" or faces I'll be serious.. by seiging gut I didn't betray anyone, because my main question is "how does one betray someone/something who never had their loyalty?". Can I really be called a traitor for seiging a clan that declared me their enemy? I admit I may be Petty for not being the bigger person and ignoring their taunts and attacks, but everyone has their point to where they stop caring. I've reached that point.
This is the best most honest post/reply in this entire thread(including my own not so honest replies).

Shawn, I thank you for this response.

I believe that you are not a traitor.

I also believe that Lestat and Bangtan are not traitors.

Each of us must do what we feel is right. In the end following what we believe is right cannot make us wrong.
Ryaca_1