Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

Post by LostKnight »

rev1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:12 pm A new player can never catch up with the donators.
not before and not after the adjustment.
WRONG! - They can buy levels just like any other player, old or new!
→ See here: Show
LK_2019-09-24_180615.jpg
1 - 10 or 100 - still being sold
rev1 wrote:A new player, or old player who doesnt buy lvls will tale many many years to reach the lvl needed for dino pets.
Yup, either by choice or because they can't buy, and I know quite a few "old" players that do NOT buy levels. They want to play the game. It's not important for them to be "Top Dog!" on the pile.
rev1 wrote: And with decreased monster xp and spawn limmits that has only become worse.
WRONG! It simply means that you have to work just as hard to level as any player below the "CAP LEVEL" nothing more nothing less.
rev1 wrote: the game has been p2w from the moment you could buy your lvls instead of playing for them.
The other day I heard from and old player, who has been here since the beginning and he said: The game became P2W when they added pets! GO FIGURE!

Now IMNSHO, THERE IS NO WIN! Pixels do not die, they re-spawn and the game goes on. And it will continue to go on until the "original story line" is complete - Then there's the WIN! And as long as that can be done within the 2k-2.5K level .... ANYONE CAN WIN!

All the rest is just a continuing story/game, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn, play, die, re-spawn.

Almost, if not ALL "MMORPG" games; at Google PlayStore have "In App Purchases".

But I do I agree that the game, like all other online games, is a "Pay to be a PowerHouse Player".
Last edited by LostKnight on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Maybe the ones that think this game is "too hard" should find a different type rpg...maybe one that plays itself..it seems thats what they want..

Great post LostKnight.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:47 pm Maybe the ones that think this game is "too hard" should find a different type rpg...maybe one that plays itself..it seems thats what they want...
Lol. I have found some of those over the years. Suffice to say, I lost interest faster than (insert clever phrase here) and no longer play them. Also, they were p2w in ways FT couldn't even come close to.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Amidst all of this, I like where the game is at right now. The forum is thriving with new ideas and new players and old ones frequently contributing, as is the GM team with some new applications to be considered. The game gives every player from level 0 upwards to level in the same incremental way and comp has intimated mechanics changes are on the way.

The FT community has its differences- and some more than others - but there is a lot happening right now. Let's try and enjoy it.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Thank you madmaniacal1, ryaca_ and Lestat.

Say now there's a novel idea - a game that plays itself.
Naaaaaa - it would probably cheat!

It's getting boring watching people crying over lost levels that they "didn't earn" or "bring back unlimited spawns".

What's the motive for "unlimited spawns"?
  1. auto-clickers, and/or
  2. Level 10k players can kill a million level 50 mobs and get 80 items in record time to sell
Today one of my friends told me his "limited spawn" ran out, he moved his character 3 steps and started again.

Spawns are only limited on the "spot" you are on ... so like Comp said: just move a little to the next spawn point!
Oh wait a minute - that's like, OMG, a waste of 10 seconds of playing time.
TOUGH! SUCK IT UP!

I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

There are auto mmorpgs that actually play themselves. They are called idle rpg's. The play store is full of them.

Just in case anyone is interested.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Many years ago I found an rpg wallpaper. It played itself and I didn't even have to open an app! 8-)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

SellSword wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:27 am Many years ago I found an rpg wallpaper. It played itself and I didn't even have to open an app! 8-)
:lol:
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
rev1

Post by rev1 »

I should have said
a new player can never catch up with old players without spending lots of real money.

And limited spawns and decreased monster mean that any chance of catching up to even lvls needed for the higher lvl quests has decreased.

what i didnt say yet is that even most gear needed for lvl 1000+ and simple for quests (lv250 plate for instance) now needs real money spending because they are almoat always sold for pets or levels.

So even the pvm and questing w now requires real money.

That is not how ft started.
there was no lvl buying. you grinded for months for a lvl.
FT has become totally p2w and now is starting to becime p2play

i am no friend of the russians. but i am a grinder. one who never exploited or abused any bug or unclearity.

But honest grinding seems to be impossible.
Even if you are unclanned a xxxx can buy lvls up to your level and kill you. making your gear drop or killling a pet which you bought. and you will need real money again.
to buy a pet (which you cannot store in the bank, only in an expensive house) or buy your gear at start with real money.

because the chance it will drop from monsters has been decreased because higher lvls abused drop rates to get lots of gear drops and sold them for lvls.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe FT started selling levels at least six years ago, so it's not like it's anything new. I saw that back in 2013 when most of the content didn't even exist.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.