Creating maps - NEW!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Creating maps - NEW!

Post by SK1976 »

Its a selfmaded problem !
DUKE of SK-Clan
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

SellSword wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:59 pm You may want to run some ideas past a GM before putting too much time into making quests. The game pretty much has too much gold right now and it has lost a lot if value.
Are you saying that we need more quests where we need a lot of gold?

Recently, it has become easier to earn gold, but there is nothing to spend it on!
For example, before 500 armor was bought for 800m, and now for 63m .. so 737m remains ..... Or 1k armor was previously crafted and now it gives drops from monsters, many such updates have reduced the value..Items have become easier to get and cheaper!

Therefore, if quests appear that require 3-6b, I think it's good!
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Also, before the 500+0 armor was 800m, and now it is 63! So why not change the quests that require 1 armor, they need to be made more difficult, 3-4 armors per quest
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

The game pretty much has too much gold right now.
The game might but LostKnight doesn't. ;)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:14 pm
The game pretty much has too much gold right now.
The game might but LostKnight doesn't. ;)
Yes I haven't quite figured it out yet how +4 tools can sell for 30b and how pets sell for 8b. Where does the gold come from? If it's from selling drops at shops please say. If it's from selling items that were valuable drops where do the buyers get their gold from? Someone somewhere has to do some work to make gold to get things rolling. Quests ask for gold and rarely give it. Please someone explain how there is too much gold and how this gold came into existence. Is it by inheritance, are leaving players giving their gold away? Is there a clan gold secret we non clan players don't know about? So what it is can someone provide a comprehensive answer? :o

Sorry for the off topic ..this is supposed to be about creating maps...
Retired
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

yeah gold can be made too easey in ft nowadays.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

gold is loosing its own price.
i think game needs to make something where gold will be more used.
today gold is almost useless in ft.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

The problem with quests taking huge amounts of gold is that the players who have a lot of gold won't care but the players who are not actively farming for gold will have to do so in order to complete some quests.

Maybe a mechanic that uses gold would be better. It could be something like reforging your gear for minor stat improvements or potions that increase stats or xp gain. This would require the player to spend gold all the time instead of once while doing a quest.

What mechanic exactly doesn't matter as long as it slowly drains the gold out of the market.

The other option would be taxes...
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

I agree, I also wonder where there is so much gold in the game when I am experiencing a shortage of it in the game? It takes me a whole week to earn 1 b. of gold, despite the fact that I mine stumps. To get 40 stumps, you need 3 days of continuous play. Since other resources are not in demand and there is no payback for the product.

What is a tax in the game?
And all because some players are in the game from several accounts at the same time, they mine stones from one, fish from another, cut trees from another, and this happens at the same time, which then makes it difficult to sell resources - that's where the root of evil in the game is. Pay attention to this. That's where a lot of gold comes from.

it may be cheap for you, but it's expensive for the players.

There is no price, no one regulates it.
Last edited by ANTAG on Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

ANTAG wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:07 am I agree, I also wonder where there is so much gold in the game when I am experiencing a shortage of it in the game? To earn 1 b. of gold, it takes me a whole week, despite the fact that I mine stumps. It takes 3 days of constant play to get 40 stumps. Since other resources are not in demand and there is no payback for the product.

What is a tax in the game?
And all because some players are in the game from several accounts at the same time, they mine stones from one, fish from another, chop down trees on another, and this happens at the same time - that's where the root of evil in the game is. Pay attention to this. That's where a lot of gold comes from.

it may be sold cheap to you, but it's just expensive for the players.

There is no price, no one regulates it.
if you craft then 3+b a day is very easy
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome