Creating maps - NEW!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Re: Creating maps - NEW!

Post by mYHome »

ANTAG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:19 pm Well, I don't go through them at all anymore. After I saw that the magicians are greatly oppressed. So even mobs go on quests, where magic resistance is more than damage, why not equally? happens all mana You spend and you're left defenseless.
you can simultaneously attack many monsters! other classes only 1 each! It's easier for mages to complete the killing farm quest! I do not understand what you are talking about!

Also not all daily tasks for murders! There are also items
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

And in general, what kind of nonsense? Ogres cannot deprive mages of their own power.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Let's keep this on topic, please. This thread is for creating maps.

Your map looks great, by the way. I hope we see it ingame one day.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

what lvl is this interesting? even lvl 150, attacking several red cyclops, he will not be able to defeat them. Good luck if 1 kills one on one, not when several. Even one is hard to deal with. To do this, you have to strain.

Also at 500, killing demon spiders is difficult, the mage needs to grow a lot. After 1k everything is already easy, but mine is lower than these years
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

ANTAG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:57 pm I don't mind using the old NPC, but we need an NPC informant who will notify the players about new quests and tasks. It looks like this, the NPC collects rumors (about quests, about tasks) that somewhere, someone needs items, or someone is looking for an adventurer to perform some difficult task. specifies the area of the map, but does not name the exact coordinates. The player, after reading the "rumors", goes looking for this quest, and finding the right NPC, takes the quest. "Rumors" are updated only after the previous "rumors" are fulfilled. The old NPC can be activated if the old quest is repeated.

For example: I heard the informant's "hearing" and then only the quest is activated again. The player goes looking for this NPC, and takes this task from him already.

Something like daily, just the quests are repeated again and the rewards remain the same, starting from LVL 150 and above.

I think more daily quests or repeating of quests is a good idea...if a lower level can have opportunity. If the first quest for instance is 150 but increases in difficulty the 150 player won't be able to finish and redo them. So like other daily quests such as mage quest under Kings garden you would need many quests, let's say 5 for each level zone. So 150-299, 300-499, 500-749 and so forth. Unless of course you plan on making it for lower levels only in that case no higher player can get way too easy levels. I like the rumour idea and having to search for an NPC on the map. The reward will take some thinking, repeat for all or just a certain range of levels.

and it seems the problem is solved with the old NPCs!?

When the quests end, they begin to repeat again.
those who want to dig into the previous tasks will have something to do

Make completed quests available again.
Sorry my response got in the middle of your quote please look for it! :o
Retired
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Gullander wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:49 pm
ANTAG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:57 pm I don't mind using the old NPC, but we need an NPC informant who will notify the players about new quests and tasks. It looks like this, the NPC collects rumors (about quests, about tasks) that somewhere, someone needs items, or someone is looking for an adventurer to perform some difficult task. specifies the area of the map, but does not name the exact coordinates. The player, after reading the "rumors", goes looking for this quest, and finding the right NPC, takes the quest. "Rumors" are updated only after the previous "rumors" are fulfilled. The old NPC can be activated if the old quest is repeated.

For example: I heard the informant's "hearing" and then only the quest is activated again. The player goes looking for this NPC, and takes this task from him already.

Something like daily, just the quests are repeated again and the rewards remain the same, starting from LVL 150 and above.

I think more daily quests or repeating of quests is a good idea...if a lower level can have opportunity. If the first quest for instance is 150 but increases in difficulty the 150 player won't be able to finish and redo them. So like other daily quests such as mage quest under Kings garden you would need many quests, let's say 5 for each level zone. So 150-299, 300-499, 500-749 and so forth. Unless of course you plan on making it for lower levels only in that case no higher player can get way too easy levels. I like the rumour idea and having to search for an NPC on the map. The reward will take some thinking, repeat for all or just a certain range of levels.

and it seems the problem is solved with the old NPCs!?

When the quests end, they begin to repeat again.
those who want to dig into the previous tasks will have something to do

Make completed quests available again.
Sorry my response got in the middle of your quote please look for it! :o
obvious things when you need to turn to the old and make something new out of it.
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

Keep this thread on topic.

Any new maps should have a storyline and need to fit with the overall theme of FT. Be prepared to present that before a map is even tested.

Daily quests for all players really aren't needed, but if it's a quest for certain level ranges only that may be ok.
Not Active
CoolerFloXD

Post by CoolerFloXD »

I know how hard it is to do quests…

My map has 1 map
10 houses to go in
4 dungeons
3 castles
Everyone has at least 1 quest in
1 quest take very long to do

But like all said first need a questline
So before I started the map I done a questline

My map:Scorpion Island
The story is:
People got sting by the scorpions outside and got very weak
You need to help them the get healthy again
The guy who is the owner of the scorpion is Master Imposs
Master Imposs try to act nice to you but he is a Realy bad guy (in this story)
He want his stolen (not stolen) magic spell …if he get this spell he can defeat the whole city
People warned you to stay away from him
You look on this map and undergrounds for much quests who will help you to defeat Master Imposs
Master Imposs have a jail where the Strongest people are inside you need to free them and defeat Master Imposs…

If I sent pictures of the maps I will get jailed for spamming xD

If any GM want to see it at
Map FLORI 5 is the enterance
Sword 4k+ Vadeal
Ogre 9k+ TeufelOger
Mage 1,5k+ FLORI
Bowman 500+ It Was german2
Axeman 600+ PICK3
Map Creator
POWR clan duke - SK clan Lord - 3.-3
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Oizys wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:53 pm Keep this thread on topic.

Any new maps should have a storyline and need to fit with the overall theme of FT. Be prepared to present that before a map is even tested.

Daily quests for all players really aren't needed, but if it's a quest for certain level ranges only that may be ok.
I like this ideas :
--------------------
- A special level is needed to do any quest.
- Ranged quests like: till level 340 (like on the last published map)
- A special quest (questline) have to be done to open a new map (My idea: End all BlackKnightsSentryQuests+ all MercenaryQuest to unlock a new map from level 3k+ maybe you get a key for a new map (not tradeable))
- No longer needed NPCs can get a new Quest to unlock new maps or crafts. (like the Smith in the HobbsGoldMine) or maybe other no longer needed Smiths can create keys for new maps....or can craft items needed to enter new maps :-)
- Daily quets are no longer needed. We have to many and noone can do all in 1 day :) I tested all by myself.
- But another idea: Do a special daily to get a key for a new map where you wanna go :)

Many ideas from myself.

To enter new maps should not be to easy (expecially for high level players :)
This game gone to easy for eaverone at the moment.
Everyone can be 2k+ in not a year if he want :(

I worked myself on accs since 2013 and i stopped fast leveling now.
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Is this section still active ?
DUKE of SK-Clan