Creating maps - NEW!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Creating maps - NEW!

Post by SK1976 »

The map of CoolerFloXD looks nice too. with undergrounds materials and monsters for high and low level players it would be very interesting.

@compbatant: can these maps be used in the future ? It would be nice if you find some time to check some created maps :)

Kind regards .... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

It will be very difficult, I have no such experience! And you need to read books to know what quests to write)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The maps and quests need to fit the general theme of FT. It's one thing to make a map but another to have things planned out so the map has purpose and balance. (And don't even bother thinking about more daily quests that give levels.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree. The map looks nice, although there are a lot of trees and so I wonder if the actual usable space on the map is limited.

Think of where you are going with this. Is it a deadly forest with hidden dangers? Why is that ship.on the left? Where I it from or going to?
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

There are too many trees)))

Also, you don't need to read books to write quests, just use your imagination, you can also read other FT quests

Also, if you need ideas, I can come up with something))
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Also, there are 3 types of palm trees in the game, and you have all the same, it doesn't look good) But you can work on it
Attachments
inCollage_20220731_221829033.png
inCollage_20220731_221829033.png (1.69 MiB) Viewed 5143 times
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Do you know what the game lacks? An Nps that would buy/accept resources at the market price that is on the starting map. Because resources often remain, there is nowhere to put them. When it was possible to sell and get extra gold. Everything I do, I do for this. Because of the lack of gold. - this will be useful to many!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Off topic for this thread, but that would mean an army of ogre alts fishing like anything and boosting gold like we've never seen.

No thanks.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Well, then we'll do it differently, it will be a quest from a blacksmith who needs certain resources for certain things (You can see from those that are required for crafting things, but so that everyone can have access)

; the way he can't get them himself. He (the blacksmith) asks the player to help him with this.

The player agrees to help, and so a couple of times. with each entry, the Player receives the amount of gold that he would have received by selling items from these resources on the starting map.

After that, when the player has delivered all the resources, the Blacksmith thanks him and the quest closes. And the player gets experience and a thing as a gift as a sign of appreciation.

This will be useful for players at the beginning of the journey and others. don't be stingy, for worthy deeds - a worthy reward!

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You may want to run some ideas past a GM before putting too much time into making quests. The game pretty much has too much gold right now and it has lost a lot if value.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.