New if not upgraded skills for the archer class

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DEMONS

New if not upgraded skills for the archer class

Post by DEMONS »

I think that the archer class has way to many nerfs as of the ice arrow not freezing every arrow since this doesn't apply to the skill it makes it a pointless skill. Meaning 1 unfreeze pot renders the skill useless! Really kind of the same with the other skills now too. And with the new mage no tap to attack/heal/slow really is unfair to all classes. I have a high lvl of both archer and mage and love both but archer really needs alot of beefing up ti even stand a chance against any class!
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
B3lf

Re: New if not upgraded skills for the archer class

Post by B3lf »

Simple question:
What about dwarfs pvp skills?
Half jokes aside, archers still has pretty decent skills compared to dwarfs (saw many post/topic asking for dwarf rework and nothing happened yet), so i dont think its likely for archers.
The freeze arrow is a valid concern, it needs a rework though
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
Leone

Post by Leone »

In fact, the archer ice arrow skill works perfectly well during pvm. It is pvp where the issues described above occur.

I think there is also a debate to be had about whether or not archers and mages should be able to use speed potions. I know this will open up a can of worms about mages being OP, as discussed time and time again in other posts. However, if implemented in a whole class balance reworking I think it deserves consideration.

(Plus it will 'beef up' the archer class, to use the earlier phrase!)
Syor

Post by Syor »

It is true that no improvements have been made to these classes at the moment

but I remind everyone that combtant really liked the skill tree, but nobody made any concrete proposals. Make your proposal, propose your own skill tree

I'm not familiar with the archer class. But I know very well the dwarf class. With the right teaching, PVP is also possible with dwarves, and I would never, ever change the dwarf class.

In my opinion it is right that every class has its ups and downs, the great dwarf miner, fast, but little pvp, sword the opposite, not mine, not craft, but excellent pvp.

Obviously I would highlight this information at the time of character creation, but this is not the case.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator
B3lf

Post by B3lf »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:34 pm
B3lf wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:43 pm Simple question:
What about dwarfs pvp skills?
Dwarves can kill all characters after 3k level(Except the magicians).If dex is high
oh, thats good to know, thanks. :D
what i meant by pvp skill is single target skill (not a fan of pvp, but a single target skill would be useful for both pvm and pvp; cant do some quests because need to kill worms, and neither fury or sprint helps (much less force shield))
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.