Forest Robe Missing From Mage Shop

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Forest Robe Missing From Mage Shop

Post by SK1976 »

compbatant wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:21 am It was removed because of some abuses done by Chinese players.
Now instead in shop it will be (after next server restart) dropped by black mage spawned on that map in central position every 15 minutes. The chance for drop is 50%.
u should make drop rate 100% like in shop !

and we need official time he spawns, like the golden dragon.

where he spawns exactly ?

r there spawning more than 1 mage on map ?

Golden dragons sometimes spawning 2 on maps.

u should let them spawn more often than every 15 minutes.

many low level players r needing this robes allways.

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

The mage appears between the pet shop and the castle, but up towards the stream.

There is a screenshot earlier in this thread that shows it.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

now NOONE will ever reach craft level 9 or 10 :) :) :)

thx !

easiest way to lvl craft skill now has gone !

why u not removed it many years before.
so i could stop playing many years ago !

who owns this game now !?

r all trators ?

u betraying ur own sis+bros+or those who r investing money into game ! ?

and compbatant too ! ?

whats allways happening in game since few months ?

it becomes more worse with every choice u try to change that game !

let it like it is !!!!!!!!
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

For crafting, I think it would help things if all Black Mages now had a chance to drop. Doesn't have to be 50% everywhere if this is done. Can be 5% or whatever the rings are.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Because of my mistake the chance for dropping this item was 5% instead of 50%. It is fixed now.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

I sincerely hope this is not the end-fix. Crafting was horrendous to lvl before this change was made.

Whatever the abuse was, other legitimate players should not be the ones who suffer for it. As of now, only players of a certain lvl and with houses can easily level their craft.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turkish Translator
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I'm thinking about allowing forest robe droppable by staff stans in upcoming map release. The chance will be good so crafting will still be fairly easy just need to collect the robe while getting exp and possibly another nice drop with a lower chance of course.

And yes I am aware that a staff stan is much too powerful for a level 30 to defeat alone. This is why warlock will still spawn with 50% chance of dropping every 15 minutes.

This craft was highly abused. We needed to find a way to prevent the abuse but the only way to prevent it was by removing the item from shop and making it droppable.

We literally found players using macro for hours going to the shops to buy required items then crafting then selling this was clearly done by a macro for hours by multiple different players. They are deffinantly punished but unfortunately we all affected by their abuse. It was the only way we could prevent this from happening again.

But I do hope you all understand and agree with my idea above.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Syor

Post by Syor »

LordSeth wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:19 am I'm thinking about allowing forest robe droppable by staff stans in upcoming map release. The chance will be good so crafting will still be fairly easy just need to collect the robe while getting exp and possibly another nice drop with a lower chance of course.

And yes I am aware that a staff stan is much too powerful for a level 30 to defeat alone. This is why warlock will still spawn with 50% chance of dropping every 15 minutes.

This craft was highly abused. We needed to find a way to prevent the abuse but the only way to prevent it was by removing the item from shop and making it droppable.

We literally found players using macro for hours going to the shops to buy required items then crafting then selling this was clearly done by a macro for hours by multiple different players. They are deffinantly punished but unfortunately we all affected by their abuse. It was the only way we could prevent this from happening again.

But I do hope you all understand and agree with my idea above.

I also used robes to raise my craft level. in a week from level 3 I reached level 5.
but I think we all used it.

Later I tried to get to level 6, but it was too long and difficult, there were more robes I made than I was wrong, and I thought it was a waste of time. and I haven't used it anymore.

I think that raising this skill is really difficult, and I also think that with robes you can immediately raise the level, but at low levels.
Without the robes it will be really difficult to raise the craft for the first few levels.

The robes are a little help for those who do not have a home and clan, almost indispensable.

I'm sorry that the dishonest people are all paying. this is something I will never accept.
However, I realize that you could not ignore the problem, and I understand your decision.

If I may venture a suggestion: punish the dishonest in an exemplary manner, and make the problem public, let everyone know what abuse should not be committed.

and bring everything back as it was before.
perhaps with greater control of the area, of the shop and of the witch we catch those who take advantage of it ....
I do not need it. I repeat. but it helped me. and I'm sorry that the new ones don't have this little help.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

If players used a macro then this seems to equate with using third party software, such as an autoclicker.

Is this correct? If so, they deserve every punishment.

I could copy and paste everything Syor says above. Now that the GM team is aware of the problem and what to look out for, is there an easy way to distinguish between honest players and players using macros?