Map Spawn Limit

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Phiso

Map Spawn Limit

Post by Phiso »

spawn limits in the game are too little thats why more than 3 players on 1 map cannot level up because the map border ends immediately yes this maybe a little solution for automatic clicker users but this is not the definitive solution Because sometimes we can be alone on the map and this does not prevent the using from player when the map limit is full we cannot go to another map because there are few maps where we can develop nice levels in the another solution should be found for program users for example "are you there?" system should be stronger im sure there will be no afk with the new system
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
BeyazTurk

Re: Map Spawn Limit

Post by BeyazTurk »

Whoaavv, whoaavvvv.. Oha. inanamıyorum. Nasıl oldu da bu fikri yeni gördüm inanamıyorum. Kusursuz bir fikir bu. Bu bir roman, hikaye, bu bir aşk. Bu bir sanat. O kadar güldüm ki gülerken kendimi gibi hissettim. Çok kusursuzca düşünülmüş bir fikir bu. Bu şahane fikir vasfıyla kahkaha şelalesiden bir yudum aldım. Öyle zekice ki, anlatamıyorum bile. Sevdiğim kişi bana seni seviyorum dese bu kadar zevk almazdım. Ağzım bu fikri görünce Kendi kendine güldü ve bana bu tür fikirlri açmam için yalvardı. çünkü çok zekice, baya zekice. sanat
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
Leone

Post by Leone »

Phiso wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:11 pm spawn limits in the game are too little thats why more than 3 players on 1 map cannot level up because the map border ends immediately yes this maybe a little solution for automatic clicker users but this is not the definitive solution Because sometimes we can be alone on the map and this does not prevent the using from player when the map limit is full we cannot go to another map because there are few maps where we can develop nice levels in the another solution should be found for program users for example "are you there?" system should be stronger im sure there will be no afk with the new system
Just move slightly and you can restart spawning. A few minutes later you got back to your original spot.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:34 pm
Phiso wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:11 pm spawn limits in the game are too little thats why more than 3 players on 1 map cannot level up because the map border ends immediately yes this maybe a little solution for automatic clicker users but this is not the definitive solution Because sometimes we can be alone on the map and this does not prevent the using from player when the map limit is full we cannot go to another map because there are few maps where we can develop nice levels in the another solution should be found for program users for example "are you there?" system should be stronger im sure there will be no afk with the new system
Just move slightly and you can restart spawning. A few minutes later you got back to your original spot.
you dont understand :) there is a limit of 22 monsters on the map and everybody does as you say it moves and doesnt spawn anyway because everybody does it
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Syor

Post by Syor »

This is a problem raised many times.

Also I in the past have asked for an increase in the limits, especially in the most requested maps, or to add another maps the most requested monsters

Unfortunately both on manual and automatic spawn, if there are 4 spawns on the map, sometimes I have rounds of 1 or 2 monsters. While example I need 10.

It's unnerving! I have little time to devote to the game compared to many who devote most of the day, Precisely for this reason that I would like to play that hour was linear and normal

But now it's not like that, and often I don't even do half a level in that hour.

For me you need to increase the limits, or add the most requested monsters in other maps, then increase the spawn points
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

Agreed, when there are 4 players grinding on the same dungeon there is no spawn for everyone due to limit of monsters that can be spawn at once per map
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

All the time players come up and say spawn limit needs to be raised... But it never gets done. This is a serious issue to MOST.
There are for sure many ways to fix it. Like raise it to 50. Make each player have spawned a max of 15 at a time... ...... ........ But nothing ever gets done. :roll:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

A bit of context as to why comp altered the spawn limit to as it is now:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16534

Also, here is a balanced discussion about the positives and negatives of increasing the spawn limit:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15563&hilit=Spawn+limit#p97498
B3lf

Post by B3lf »

the problem is this... the limit of monsters on same map at once.
i can kill 8by8, no pets, only fury...but..even that is taken away when a phew (sometimes even 1) higher lvl is on the same map spawning. the picture i attached is taken after i lved up, last spawn of 8 actually took me almost 2minutes to get (not to kill, only to get 8spawned so i can lvl up in 2fury; need 2 for those) since the other guy was reaching spawn limit by himself
Attachments
Screenshot_20201005-174001_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20201005-174001_Forgotten Tales.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 6537 times
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Read the second thread i posted above and that very point is referred to.

I'll summarise what is said (using arbitrary not actual numbers):

Current maximum spawn per map is 25 monsters. This is increased to 40 per map.

Option 1: if a level 150 player and a level 2k player are on the same map, the 2k player will get an even bigger spawn and the 150 player will be no better off than before.

Result: That's not the solution that people in this thread would like

Option 2: So - limit the maximum spawn per player at any one time and then both players get the same number of monsters at once (for example, 10 maximum). The difference is that the 2k player kills his group of 10 and moves on to his second spawn of 10 much faster than the 150 player (as would be expected).

Result: the higher level player is at a slight disadvantage, but the lower level player benefits significantly.

Option 3: leave it as it is and hope that the higher level player moves away when he has dropped the item he wants.

Result: I will let others answer that.