Map Spawn Limit

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Map Spawn Limit

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:24 pm A bit of context as to why comp altered the spawn limit to as it is now:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16534

Also, here is a balanced discussion about the positives and negatives of increasing the spawn limit:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15563&hilit=Spawn+limit#p97498
Your link at the top goes to a post in which comp says what the spawn limit of 1 PPAYER on ONE spot. I think the issue isont that but the issue is more off there being a possibility of more mobs at ONE point on the SAME map.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:31 pm Read the second thread i posted above and that very point is referred to.
I agree, if we increase the spawn limit higher player will abuse and will spawn even more monsters. But we can't let things like this too.
This idea that I have might sound weird, but gonna say it anyway :D
Lets make at 0.0 a portal that will teleport us to a room. There we will be alone and no one can enter except our accounts and gms ofc. If we are in that room we can use a command that spawn monsters and we can farm lvls in peace. To spawn a certain monster type, for example wolfs, you need first to kill that type of monster 100 times on its normal spawn place/map. Also to avoid afk people the pop out "are you there?" will appear more frequently and after around 10 min the auto-spawn will disappear and you need to start it agin, another good option to avoid afk people. Also, as long as you are there monsters won't drop items.
How will this help?
-no more players who will try to kill your pets
-no more higher players to take your spot
-and we don't need to add an extra map as other say, witch I think will be harder to do than my idea.
Also the gms will have acces to that place, and maybe there should be added an option for them to see who is farming in this special place, and when he will have the time he can check all who are there(one by one) to see if anyone tries to be afk.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

I m away spawn 20 for mint very understan this lf 3 man on map lvl some one spawn is 5/6 or 4/6 not 6/6 away need change spawn limit
i m change
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

çözüm basit, eğer yumurtlama limitini aştığın halde yinede kazandığın xp az ise biraz daha güçlü bir canavar öldürmeyi dene
bu sorunun genellikle 10k seviye üstü oyuncularda olacağını düşünüyorum
dediğim gibi, seviyen yükseldikçe daha güçlü canavarları öldürmeyi dene
senin seviyende bir oyuncunun böyle bir şikayette bulunması da garip açıkcası
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Leone

Post by Leone »

KurtAdam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 pm çözüm basit, eğer yumurtlama limitini aştığın halde yinede kazandığın xp az ise biraz daha güçlü bir canavar öldürmeyi dene
If the solution were so simple, I suspect that this thread would not have been created.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

KurtAdam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 pm çözüm basit, eğer yumurtlama limitini aştığın halde yinede kazandığın xp az ise biraz daha güçlü bir canavar öldürmeyi dene
bunu söyleyen senmisin ??? 790 seviye dwarfın var dark devilde spawn dolduğunda başka ne kesebilirsin iyi düşün varmı ? hepiniz GM lere iyi görünmek amaçlı ihtiyaçlarımızı saklıyorsunuz
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Leone

Post by Leone »

Zeldris wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:01 pm
Leone wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:31 pm Read the second thread i posted above and that very point is referred to.
I agree, if we increase the spawn limit higher player will abuse and will spawn even more monsters. But we can't let things like this too.
Lets make at 0.0 a portal that will teleport us to a room. There we will be alone and no one can enter except our accounts and gms ofc. If we are in that room we can use a command that spawn monsters and we can farm lvls in peace. To spawn a certain monster type, for example wolfs, you need first to kill that type of monster 100 times on its normal spawn place/map. Also to avoid afk people the pop out "are you there?" will appear more frequently and after around 10 min the auto-spawn will disappear and you need to start it agin, another good option to avoid afk people. Also, as long as you are there monsters won't drop items.
How will this help?
-and we don't need to add an extra map as other say, witch I think will be harder to do than my idea.
Also the gms will have acces to that place, and maybe there should be added an option for them to see who is farming in this special place, and when he will have the time he can check all who are there(one by one) to see if anyone tries to be afk.
We already have this option. Download the offline FT RPG.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:56 am
Zeldris wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:01 pm
How will this help?
We already have this option. Download the offline FT RPG.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is an option too
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Phiso wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:37 am
bunu söyleyen senmisin ??? 790 seviye dwarfın var dark devilde spawn dolduğunda başka ne kesebilirsin iyi düşün varmı ? hepiniz GM lere iyi görünmek amaçlı ihtiyaçlarımızı saklıyorsunuz
amacım GM'lere iyi görünmek mi? konuşmak için konuşma Alp!!!
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

KurtAdam wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:39 am
Phiso wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:37 am
amacım GM'lere iyi görünmek mi? konuşmak için konuşma Alp!!!
ee amacın ne o zaman ? sende gayet iyi biliyorsunki spawn limiti doluyor ve daha güçlü canara gitme ŞANSIN YOK o zaman neye dayanarak bu yorumu yapıyorsun konuşmak için konuşan sen oluyorsun burda o zaman ogre pet ile dark devil kesen birisine daha güçlü kesebileceği ve aynı xp yi alacağı canavarı göster haklısın ve konuşmak için konuşmuyorsun diycem 😉
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR