Vampire sowrd skill

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

peacfeliz

Re: Vampire sowrd skill

Post by peacfeliz »

I totally agree with what has been written. The more I opened accounts in other classes, the more I understood how difficult it was to become a swordsman. When leveling up with friends, I'm always the last to level up. Because the only skill I can use is the 1st Skill. Penetrating 150 armors... If I started the game right now, the class I would choose would never have been a swordsman. Fast mobs do not kill, do not level fast, do not earn money. Nothing. This class should be saved from being a disappointment!!
peacfeliz

Post by peacfeliz »

I've been doing task 4.1 for a while. Total cruelty for me. It takes more than 1/1.30 hour when I do it alone. 15 minutes when a magician helps. Of course, the last person to finish these quests is always the sword. There is never equality. If I have 0 advantage for leveling up, killing mobs, I should have a reward for pvp. I have to stand out on this one. If that's not going to happen, it should be easy for us to kill the level/mobs. It should become a more playable game.
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

unfortunately the sword is the most disadvantaged class in quests to slay monsters without pets. Leveling up is also the hardest class. A new skill should come to this class that will make leveling up easier. Or it should be advantageous in pvp. Although armor piercing is a good skill, it loses its advantage after 3k. sword is a class that needs to be updated if a new set over 3k is no longer coming.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
alexsotoYT

Post by alexsotoYT »

It is a good idea :))
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Yes! Lvling a sword is much slower, 1/4 and even more.
Needs skill to lvl up faster.
Poface

Post by Poface »

Totally agree with all the above posts. I've just been given the daily quest to kill 1000 minotaurs. Not a chance as a swordsman. How many days would that take? :o
Leone

Post by Leone »

We've all been there and got through it.
50 a day is achievable. With RL stuff that means a month tops.
You need to start one day. Go for today.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Refreshing change though. Usually it's mages that complain about heal blocking.

Ok, back to being serious. A 4th skill for ALL classes, not just swordsmen, sounds decent to me.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Leone wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:10 pm Refreshing change though. Usually it's mages that complain about heal blocking.

Ok, back to being serious. A 4th skill for ALL classes, not just swordsmen, sounds decent to me.
Just the 3rd for the swordman (freez skill useless). And it must be grainding skill or it doesn't worth it. Hope compbatant add update in order to satisfy everyone.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LIOX117

Post by LIOX117 »

The Wizard should have his hp increased