Vampire sowrd skill

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

CoolerFloXD

Re: Vampire sowrd skill

Post by CoolerFloXD »

Same…
Swordman dont have any grinding skills.
Bowman have 2x speed and 30% fire
Ogre have 2x damage, 25% damage and 2% per hit skill
And Swordman have only 40% fire skill and lose 10% of their own so if they use it at leveling they probably die…
If we replace the freeze skill with a vampire skill would be a good idea
Sword 5k+ Vadeal
Ogre 9,4k+ TeufelOger
Mage 2kk+ FLORI
Bowman 500+ It Was german2
Axeman 650+ PICK3
Map Creator
POWR clan duke - SK clan Lord - 3.-3
angel1869

Post by angel1869 »

Since we have the ability to use knives to freeze them.. I would like to have vampire sword as 2nd skill also.. Can you please make change..

angel1869 [5k]
GltrSpkls
Lady_Angel
DntLkEthel
KprOfNrth
AngelWench
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I agree sword need a fix.

I do think freeze and fire are both wasted skills for sword. Freeze is useless except for sieges. Fire will eventually make you an easy target, as your ho drains each use.

Slow(our swords lost skill) was not understood and removed. This was our only defence against double attacks of archer and ogre, slowed fury on dwarf, and make certain mobs easier to grind. It halved the attack speed of your opponent. This would be a better skill than either fire or freeze imo.

I also like the idea of a bleed skill for sword. One that does extended damage, like drains 5 hp per sec over a 30 sec period.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

To be honest sword's second skill "freez" Is extremely ussles because ha can use knifes.
Last edited by Chrollo on Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Phiso wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:54 pm
Ayoub wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 am Vampire Sword Skill > replacement for freeze sword

Skill would work similar to ogre lvl 100 skill, swordsman hits enemy with skill active and it drains their Hp by 2% per second for duration. Or 1 per 0.5sec or 0.5 per 0.25(it ll work like venom)
Sowrdman the only classe don't have lvling skill or double dmg
Idea from friend i hope it's good for sowrd.
It would be nice to steal 1% life in half a second to be different from the ogre. looks like this so the archer can 2 hit in 1 second and ogre can 2x(damage) hit in 1 second (and my 2 real characters are ogre and mage. So I want this because I am not a sword because they need it)
This was perfect idea to.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
trokef123

Post by trokef123 »

hello, first of all, I wish you a good day. As for the subject, ayoub is right, my opinion is that , we are throwing knives, I think it is unnecessary to attack without knives and freeze 2.I think it is unnecessary to freeze the skill, my opinion is in this direction the sword is hard leveling up and has no advantage but a new skill or something better may come
Last edited by trokef123 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eskini

Post by eskini »

I am sword is my main character and I have seen over time how difficult it is for our class to level up while ogre and Archer level up super easy.. While an ogre and an Archer go up without worrying and he has good abilities to level up without losing hp.. Our sword warrior class does not have opportunities or adjustments to their abilities if we burn when we level up we kill ourselves they should adjust the ability to freeze and burn.. I think it is a good idea that they take into account our sword warrior class since we feel forgotten and neglected... In my personal opinion I think that the character's abilities should be valued adjusted and maybe bring out a new ability Freeze ability should be replaced.

Eskini 3.7k
jeuus
jeus
jeus17
skni
Last edited by eskini on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

I do agree that the swordman needs a good skill for fast xp, the Idea i give IS make the swordman always hit skill ignore the damage resistance on mobs, like the ptery mob has 20% damage resistance and swordman level 30 skill should ignore that damage resistance and do Full damage, or maybe add a skill like every time swordman gets attacked, there IS a 10% chance to reflect the Full damage to enemy, like im being attacked by a ogre with 10k str, If the skill IS enabled there IS a 10% chance everytime he attacks me that his 10k damage Will reflect against himself, but i personally cant see any change being made, the game is 10 years old and as Far as im aware there was never a big change in a character like this, besides Mage nerf and swordman slow sword skill being removed.
Powerup

Post by Powerup »

It is a great idea, I am in favor of implementing it if the staff in charge so wishes.
★War Dogs★
Belicoso y Sanguinario
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

SukudFruta wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:11 pm I do agree that the swordman needs a good skill for fast xp, the Idea i give IS make the swordman always hit skill ignore the damage resistance on mobs, like the ptery mob has 20% damage resistance and swordman level 30 skill should ignore that damage resistance and do Full damage, or maybe add a skill like every time swordman gets attacked, there IS a 10% chance to reflect the Full damage to enemy, like im being attacked by a ogre with 10k str, If the skill IS enabled there IS a 10% chance everytime he attacks me that his 10k damage Will reflect against himself, but i personally cant see any change being made, the game is 10 years old and as Far as im aware there was never a big change in a character like this, besides Mage nerf and swordman slow sword skill being removed.
they might bring new skill to replace freez skill .
And yes (critical hits) must ignore the damage resistance to . that's what the name means.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#