Customized items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

davidjett

Re: Customized items

Post by davidjett »

Neat update. Just for giggles I did this on my Chaotic Bow +2. It worked well and my Damage strength increased on that item 23 additional points.
There does seem to be a bug though.. I died and when respawning my customized item changed in appearance to "gold" with no stats. LOL

Note!! I attacked a wolf at the spawn point and the animation of the exploding arrow from the Chaotic Bow still occurred, even though it showed I had "gold" equipped in my hand. I unequipped the gold and am now unable to re-equip it.
Bug2.PNG
Bug2.PNG (400.94 KiB) Viewed 3911 times
Last edited by davidjett on Wed May 19, 2021 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Phiso's new toy hehe
Attachments
20210519_041354.jpg
20210519_041354.jpg (346.54 KiB) Viewed 3902 times
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

davidjett wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:35 am Neat update. Just for giggles I did this on my Chaotic Bow +2. It worked well and my Damage strength increased on that item 23 additional points.
There does seem to be a bug though.. I died and when respawning my customized item changed in appearance to "gold" with no stats. LOL

Note!! I attacked a wolf at the spawn point and the animation of the exploding arrow from the Chaotic Bow still occurred, even though it showed I had "gold" equipped in my hand. I unequipped the gold and am now unable to re-equip it.

Bug2.PNG
I just logged into your account and all worked good. I equipped your bow. Don't have idea why you have problems. Please let me know if problem appear again.
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

I like very much taht update :)
I want
*We want somting
The change number of times is limited to 1, and if you do this 3 to 5 times or unlimited, the player will be good and you can make more money.
And how about writing the name of the item maker?
Attachments
2021-05-19 17.18.53.png
2021-05-19 17.18.53.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3868 times
i m change
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I was testing a few weapons the other day and got a sword with a 0% boost. Something for people to keep in mind is that "up to" 25% means 0-25%.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

@compbatant Thanks! I do show that my customized item is now equipped and all my stats seem to reflect as much but the icon is still showing a clump of gold VS the customized chaotic bow. Also, when clicking the gold it shows no information at all in regard to the type of weapon and it's attributes. Very odd. :)
Bug1.PNG
Bug1.PNG (521.73 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
David

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
Syor

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:11 pm I was testing a few weapons the other day and got a sword with a 0% boost. Something for people to keep in mind is that "up to" 25% means 0-25%.
excellent observation. you have to reflect.
This addition costs real money, And it's not encouraging to spend money on a "maybe" booster.
Everyone pays the addition equally, and everyone will have to use the same item with the same effects.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

Ahhhhhhh
There is no more sense of loss than this
If you spend money to upgrade, you should at least guarantee stats.
Since the number of times is limited to 1, we can't do it again...
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-05-21-03-00-37.png
Screenshot_2021-05-21-03-00-37.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3806 times
i m change
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I noticed a player last night who evidently upgraded 4 items because all of those gear looked like a few pieces of gold! I clicked on one to see it and still pieces of gold for a picture and no name or attributes shown. Something is wrong or perhaps does it have to do with if you have the new update or not? If you have it you can see it but if not all you see is gold coins? I tried to update several times from Google store after this was announced and it wouldn't update the files and I have the last update before this one on my device.
Retired
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Gullander, good call. That's what the issue was on my end and it's now fixed. I tried updating but that didn't work as the issue still persisted.

The only fix, for me, was the following.

1. Force stop the app - from within the Android App Settings Menu
2. Clear Forgotten Tales Data
3. Clear Forgotten Tales Cache
4. Ensure that my FT was showing v 8.15.0

Relaunch. My random pile of Gold now shows the correct icon and stats and I can now unequip and re-equip it.

Hopefully this helps others with the same issue.
David