Barkalen's Betrayal

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Barkalen's Betrayal

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 pm received_486806932557378.jpegreceived_348180306743922.jpeg
Thank you for finally sending it...
So..

You're mad up lies over wtryol and fairy saying a lie makes you think it's fact? What proff is that?
You all also had something in the plans since Lockwood told me y'all had a plan to sige me. That's the last thing before we pulled the plug on our alliance to traitors.
Edit
We would've never killd Ind5. Ind5 in fact is one of the few that did not betray us. This nonsece is just fantasy.
Last edited by Barkley on Sat May 22, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:25 pm There is my proof that they were the instigators of this war...and thats the only reason i made this post...on another subject...NOT ONCE did I tell you kids (12 & 11 yrs old) to eat a #@#@...but if your parents read forum they may want to keep a closer eye on their little boys...with that said and my proof shown, this thread can b closed
You want it closed in order to not get blasted for your made up lies. Seriously

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:16 pm received_3052071175013058.gifreceived_594243058203665.gifreceived_317326629791202.gif
This happend a couple hours after my base nearly got destroyed.
And it was you don't sige me, I wount sige you. I wasn't planning to waste time sigeing him so in essence it was leave me alone and go away.

DerKing

Post by DerKing »

I have a few questions as an outstander who isn't involved with any clan business.

First, what is this food you are talking about?
If you can't post it publicly i would appreciate a private message as i am now curious.

Second, what ia the exact problem here?
I read the posts, but it seems like normal clan war to me.

And at last, can i use some parts of this story and turn it into some quests? It seems like a decent backstory.
I would not use real names of course, but the story seems nice.
wofi

Post by wofi »

DerKing wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:02 pm I have a few questions as an outstander who isn't involved with any clan business.

If you can't post it publicly i would appreciate a private message as i am now curious.

And at last, can i use some parts of this story and turn it into some quests? It seems like a decent backstory.
I and my brother made a clan map, we invited ppl we were Hapey together then we started war with each other, then Barkley base got sold and my bases got filled with baricks.
Faireyfking (the one seling base) TELEPORTED trought water to my base and made walls, then done harassment (have pictures) it's like eat a *** whitegrow but other.
Then we siged it, we got base atacked by more ppl, we had to rebuild then we were so SIGED that we called help)
They came and was killing the map, we killd most SHDY CIA cKy- base got sold, much ppl quit the game.
We killd MadMan who buyed clan GEO then we started so we don't have friends being signed we were held back a litel they got a free 600 tower we siged and siged a(was fun everyone could join) now evretying cataoults on Claw and it's 2850 38%castel😎
(Take it as a joke that's true but made to be more Funey for a Quest lol)
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

Well, i can use some aspect for a quest story. But this seems like your everyday clan war. Is there another reason for this thread, maybe serious violations of the game rules?
I have seem some swearing which isn't good but happens all the time and if it are no extreme cases of harassment it should just result in the player being muted.
Maybe both sides can state the problem they have in a short statement. Example:

Player Cheesus ate my cheese. Violation of rule 64.52
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

DerKing wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:02 pm I have a few questions as an outstander who isn't involved with any clan business.

I'm wondering about what food now to althow I'm the main person talking about it.
The exact problem is evryone betrayed us, we fought back and than calld traitors. This topic exists ONLY to lie about us.
This isn't a funny story. If you were in either side doesn't matter you wouldn't like it. Making this into quests would just be silly.

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

DerKing wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:10 pm Well, i can use some aspect for a quest story. But this seems like your everyday clan war. Is there another reason for this thread, maybe serious violations of the game rules?
I have seem some swearing which isn't good but happens all the time and if it are no extreme cases of harassment it should just result in the player being muted.

Amagin you are 12 and someone talks of your as their personal back scracter.. there's many horrible things we didn't get to.
Fairyking placed a wall across water to TELEPORT himself across. This is pure abuse of game mechanics. How this is fair I don't understand.

wofi

Post by wofi »

DerKing wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:10 pm Well, i can use some aspect for a quest story. But this seems like your everyday clan war. Is there another reason for this thread, maybe serious violations of the game rules?

What against rules? If they don't get punished why would I? Idc if I'm muted they done harassment that they would be permanently jailed for the actions :D
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Barkley wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:15 pm

Amagin you are 12 and someone talks of your as their personal back scracter.. there's many horrible things we didn't get to.
Fairyking placed a wall across water to TELEPORT himself across. This is pure abuse of game mechanics. How this is fair I don't understand.
IF you're correct, and that tactic is illegal, then your brother shared bug abuse info publicly, and you enticed an entire army to break the game rules, resulting in the possible jailing of hundreds of accounts.
I suggest you choose your words wisely.
Omnes Autem Uri