Someone killed me for no reason

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dustintheash

Someone killed me for no reason

Post by dustintheash »

I was originally playing the offline version
Recently started playing online version
So I'm just a rookie
And I have never actively attacked anyone nor killed anyone, but I am often attacked
And often get killed in seconds
But this time I lost my shoes
Although it's not a precious thing
But I'm just a rookie
I am very unhappy
When I am mining
This person killed me for no reason
Then I lost my shoes and have to go to the map again
So this game can kill people at will and let others drop equipment
Let others waste time?
It makes me feel very uncomfortable
Attachments
Screenshot_20210616-213852.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-213852.jpg (333.76 KiB) Viewed 1814 times
Leone

Re: Someone killed me for no reason

Post by Leone »

I notice you are carrying a level 50 sword, which suggests you have at least some experience with the game.

Is the player in the screenshot the one who attacked you? He is level 821.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The name in your picture is a clan person, are you a member of a clan? If so anyone in any clan at any level can attack you. If not all I can say is for many players the best thing about playing FT is PVP, you just have to be observant and consider any one you don't know as a potential attacker until you get to know them or become familiar with why they are where you are at.
Retired
dustintheash

Post by dustintheash »

Leone wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:18 pm I notice you are carrying a level 50 sword, which suggests you have at least some experience with the game.

Is the player in the screenshot the one who attacked you? He is level 821.
Yes, this person killed me in seconds
Then I just played the online version for two days

So there are many things that I don’t know
dustintheash

Post by dustintheash »

Gullander wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:21 pm The name in your picture is a clan person, are you a member of a clan? If so anyone in any clan at any level can attack you. If not all I can say is for many players the best thing about playing FT is PVP, you just have to be observant and consider any one you don't know as a potential attacker until you get to know them or become familiar with why they are where you are at.
But he is much stronger than me
I can't avoid it
And I don’t know much about the clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If you don't like being attacked I would suggest you don't stay in a clan. In a clan you can be attacked by someone else in a clan whether they are hundreds or thousands of levels higher than you. It may be good to leave the clan and get some experience in the game, then join a clan later if you want to.

You can still be attacked by players of a lower level or players you have attacked before, but it should cut down on those attacks quite a bit.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

You may find it useful to read the game help document. Section 5.4 is about pvp, but there are many other useful pieces of information.

http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#others_pvp
dustintheash

Post by dustintheash »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:33 pm If you don't like being attacked I would suggest you don't stay in a clan. In a clan you can be attacked by someone else in a clan whether they are hundreds or thousands of levels higher than you. It may be good to leave the clan and get some experience in the game, then join a clan later if you want to.

You can still be attacked by players of a lower level or players you have attacked before, but it should cut down on those attacks quite a bit.
alright, I understand
I just think that high-level players should not be able to attack players that are much lower than them, it is simply a slaughter
Is unfair
dustintheash

Post by dustintheash »

Leone wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:11 pm You may find it useful to read the game help document. Section 5.4 is about pvp, but there are many other useful pieces of information.

http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#others_pvp

thanks
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

dustintheash wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:59 am
SellSword wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:33 pm If you don't like being attacked I would suggest you don't stay in a clan. In a clan you can be attacked by someone else in a clan whether they are hundreds or thousands of levels higher than you. It may be good to leave the clan and get some experience in the game, then join a clan later if you want to.

alright, I understand
I just think that high-level players should not be able to attack players that are much lower than them, it is simply a slaughter
Is unfair
I think it's great and it actually sounds like you dont understand.
Tymer gets killed tons by high lvl clan players that dislike MAX, go figure: we are so loveable

And to summarize clan/pvp life

If you cant take the heat, keep out of the clan 🌝

Good luck and we will see you at 0,0 😉