Danger signs mean just that!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Danger signs mean just that!

Post by Gullander »

Sharing this so maybe someone else will be spared the consequence of a bad choice.

I took the boat ride from Ashdown to the 4.3 map, my ogre with two worm pets in tow. I thought that curving peninsula looked neat wonder what is there?

At the entrance are signs danger! and a bunch of the pirate flags that mean think before you enter.

But I thought well I'm 1000+ and good pets so I went to first area, nothing, to second found some mushymen and random worms including the pink one. I thought that isn't so bad.

Then I went to the third area...and oops 10000 level dinos spawned! :o I managed to escape to the next area only to spawn more dinos this time with ranged attack.

Before I could get out one of my worms perished, I managed to save the other worm and myself and got out!

Lesson to be learned? Pay attention to the signs, and if you want to explore somewhere new park your pets until you know if it is safe or not. :(
Retired
Leone

Re: Danger signs mean just that!

Post by Leone »

Very good advice, but sorry you lost your pet.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Nooooo!! Guuuuulll!!

What are your mistakes?
I'm so sorry about your pet.

I also visited that beautiful map, first alone, then I also went with my PETs.
All good for me.

Good advice, let this message remain fixed here.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
justj99

Post by justj99 »

A good reminder for us all! Sorry about your pet. Those dinos surprised me too, but I was alone, fortunately.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

May your worm rest in peace.

A minutes silence please.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

thats a sad story! i have fallen into that same senerio in the past. and now have been faced with a new dilema i looged out between 2 gates in the elite minitour area and have been there for the past 3 weeks waiting for someone to drop a gate but still noone shows so i decided i had to break down and ask our very busy staff for a little help so hoping to be out of my self imprisonment very soon. :D
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Blackbetty wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:22 pm thats a sad story! i have fallen into that same senerio in the past. and now have been faced with a new dilema i looged out between 2 gates in the elite minitour area and have been there for the past 3 weeks waiting for someone to drop a gate but still noone shows so i decided i had to break down and ask our very busy staff for a little help so hoping to be out of my self imprisonment very soon. :D
I was just near there doing a mercenary quest for minos. What gates are you at, if not moved yet?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

between last 2 rooms i think in with the elite minos. akilles said he could help but busy atm.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Blackbetty wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:38 pm between last 2 rooms i think in with the elite minos. akilles said he could help but busy atm.
That area looks clear now with an open path from the chest down to at least one portal.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

akilles helped me thank you both