NO PVP

Foro oficial en español: información acerca del juego y espacio para consultas

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Re: NO PVP

Post by NightBaby »

I really do not think the gear is the issue here. The PvP system has always had its issues and flaws. I hear what you all are saying. Both sides of the argument are valid, but a choice was made. Taking other players' hard earned real money is not the solution to the issue here. I am hoping the PvP system is reworked and adds some new fun to the game for those who enjoy it. If you have any ideas or suggestions about the topic I recommend posting them for all to see and discuss on the forum. New ideas are always welcome!
Translation to Spanish (by google)
Realmente no creo que el equipo sea el problema aquí. El sistema PvP siempre ha tenido sus problemas y fallas. Escucho lo que todos ustedes están diciendo. Ambos lados del argumento son válidos, pero se tomó una decisión. Tomar el dinero real ganado con tanto esfuerzo por otros jugadores no es la solución al problema aquí. Espero que el sistema PvP se modifique y agregue algo de diversión al juego para aquellos que lo disfrutan. Si tiene alguna idea o sugerencia sobre el tema, le recomiendo que la publique para que todos la vean y discutan en el foro. ¡Las nuevas ideas son siempre bienvenidas!
Does life really get better?