system requirement to play forgotten tales

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

system requirement to play forgotten tales

Post by SK1976 »

@compbatant...

please give us the system requirement for this game.

its important to play ft in the future, if someone will buy a new device (phon/tablet/pc).

not all tablets are able to play this game i think.

The old version 6.8.1 is off now, and i think if players will buy new devices .... what functions are needed to play this game in the future. China-tablets i think wont work.
a minimum resolution is needed. ? a special rendering is needed ? open gl or what? gps? what is important to have long time fun ith a new device.

in some countries devices are expensive for players. players should not buy a not working one with ft.

kind ragards... sK:)
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Re: system requirement to play forgotten tales

Post by justj99 »

I think support of OpenGL 3.0 or higher is needed.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gullander

Post by Gullander »

For we who are phone and device users and not into the technical/features of devices how would one know if a device has or can use Open Gl ES as compbatant said? I am not buying a device at present but I am pretty sure others wonder like I do what it all means and how to assure your device has it. Thanks :D
Retired
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:57 pm For we who are phone and device users and not into the technical/features of devices how would one know if a device has or can use Open Gl ES as compbatant said? I am not buying a device at present but I am pretty sure others wonder like I do what it all means and how to assure your device has it. Thanks :D
OpenGL stands for Open Graphics Library. It is basically an API that uses Android to support high performance graphics like 2D and 3D graphics. Common use of OpenGL to transfer data from the processor to the GPU
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:57 pm For we who are phone and device users and not into the technical/features of devices how would one know if a device has or can use Open Gl ES as compbatant said? I am not buying a device at present but I am pretty sure others wonder like I do what it all means and how to assure your device has it. Thanks :D
I had to do an internet search of some of my devices to see if they were compatible with openGL3. Sadly, they were not.
In the short term, this update stinks. Some players find themselves unable to use their current devices. In the long term, this will be better for the game, because openGL3+ allows for some better coding that will help the game become even greater.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Is there a way in the phone or tablet system settings to find out this information?
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Leone wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:41 pm Is there a way in the phone or tablet system settings to find out this information?
download the program CPU-Z !!
there's all the informationthere's all the information GPU
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-12-14-22-08-19-821_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg
Screenshot_2021-12-14-22-08-19-821_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg (269.86 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

mYHome wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:09 pm
Leone wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:41 pm Is there a way in the phone or tablet system settings to find out this information?
mYHome is correct, about checking a device you already own. However, make sure you get an official download of this kind of app from your relevant App Market. That way, you don't get hacked and lose a lot more than FT game time.

For those looking into getting a new device and wanting to see if it can run FT, do an internet search for the specific device model you want to buy, to see if it is compatible with OpenGL3+.
Omnes Autem Uri
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:23 pm
mYHome wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:09 pm
mYHome is correct, about checking a device you already own. However, make sure you get an official download of this kind of app from your relevant App Market. That way, you don't get hacked and lose a lot more than FT game time.

For those looking into getting a new device and wanting to see if it can run FT, do an internet search for the specific device model you want to buy, to see if it is compatible with OpenGL3+.
I always download everything from the market