PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Akkilles »

One thing I know for sure and I've seen this happen to many players who like pvp much.
I'm sorry but pvp is forcing some to break the rules and is why I'm not a fan of pvp cuz it only gives GM'S more workloads :lol:

and please to anyone out there seeing this post.
If you don't agree. Then you got to be more active in forum cuz you've missed all action :lol: :lol: :lol:
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i recognized that with PvP score-system the PvP raised into heaven and players killing low levels for 1 point maybe.
Its not fair from a 7k acc to kill low levels, and should be overwatched, or on such differences between levels should never be counted a point or dropping an item.

It makes me mad, that a high level 7k player dropped 2 times an 1,5k item from me.
It was a lot work and time invest to craft such items.

My idea :

Add a button in the Overview to unequip all with 1 click, than this will not happen. It makes no sense to logout, because the 11 second we still stay in game.
After the 11 second we are dead and lost items. It makes no difference if we fight vs such players to defend ourself or we logout ! For sure....We loose.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:32 am i recognized that with PvP score-system the PvP raised into heaven and players killing low levels for 1 point maybe.
Its not fair from a 7k acc to kill low levels, and should be overwatched, or on such differences between levels should never be counted a point or dropping an item.

It makes me mad, that a high level 7k player dropped 2 times an 1,5k item from me.
It was a lot work and time invest to craft such items.

My idea :

Add a button in the Overview to unequip all with 1 click, than this will not happen. It makes no sense to logout, because the 11 second we still stay in game.
After the 11 second we are dead and lost items. It makes no difference if we fight vs such players to defend ourself or we logout ! For sure....We loose.
It will NEVER happen that with 1 click you remove all equipment. PVP players already complain about colorful gear not falling, let alone implementing such a thing.
And then SellSword says well, how does a 7K attack a 1.5k? either the 1.5K attacked first, or is part of a clan. No 7K has ever attacked me.
The rules of the clan PVP are clear. Do you want to have the benefits of the clan? You must abide by the rules of PVP.
so I think.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

how should i off clan if i am more than 5 years in a clan. all would be resetted. workloads and days in clan. it would be too easy to say go out of clan and than noone can atk you. no !
there must be another solution. and like i sayed before...clan is needed to craft items...store items for quests and many more. it not means that if someone is in clan he wants war ....grrrr.
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:53 pm I hate PvP, I've never made any bones about it. I learned to PvL very early in the game.

My biggest beef about PvP is the "drop rate" ( 30% )

Peaceful players grind mobs with a 0.1% drop rate and spend weeks sometimes of end up buying it at "inflated prices" and then try crafting something with it at, a lot of times, less than 30% chance. fails are more common in most cases than success.

BUT let 3 or 4 players attack you and three weeks or months of hard work and game time or game gold GONE! in a few minutes or 11 seconds.

Yea that really enhances the enjoyment of my game play and has a positive affect on making the game fun. Nooo!

IMHO: That isn't fair.
Make PvP drop rate of gear: 1% not 30%
- and 0% chance if attacked my multiple people at the same time.

I'd push for 0% drop rate always but I know that won't happen.
Some suggestions are really great Melkor, for example, had made a good offer And If they like PVP To suffer losses Like someone who does not want PVP but pays for it Levels and equipment The person who attacks must also pay Maybe those who do not like PVP Have more comfort 🌸🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Hi,
I have a suggestion for PvP Score and its Ranking.
Starting off by saying I am a big fan of this idea, however some changes should be done.

- Resetting PvP Score List over time (1 Month) For example.

- When PvP Score resets, Top 3 Players get rewards.

- Make a Scoreboard in Spawn Map (0.0). Which includes: - Highest PvP Scores of all time / Highest Work Scores of all time / Ranking all players by levels - ((Typical Scoreboard))

These are all suggestions, hope you like them :)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

coolguy wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:48 pm Hi,
I have a suggestion for PvP Score and its Ranking.
Starting off by saying I am a big fan of this idea, however some changes should be done.

- Resetting PvP Score List over time (1 Month) For example.

- When PvP Score resets, Top 3 Players get rewards.

- Make a Scoreboard in Spawn Map (0.0). Which includes: - Highest PvP Scores of all time / Highest Work Scores of all time / Ranking all players by levels - ((Typical Scoreboard))

These are all suggestions, hope you like them :)
I really like it again!
This is a great idea!
Aber viele Spieler beschweren sich. You can't make a lot of points for the game, but it's not PvP class!
Abe
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

I've had it, this pvp is a pain. Nothing personal but I've purged my friend lists, I'll miss you all.
But after 9 years I think I'm through. I will not pay "protection money" just to be able to play in peace.
That's a racket any mafia Don would be proud of. I may stop buy to say hi to old friends but I've
had enough! It's no longer a relaxing pastime. If I want these hassles I have the real world for that.
I'm out!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That is a big loss for the game there. Take care.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I've stayed away from this topic for a while, I figure I'll say what I think

First off, this game wasn't "intended" to be a pvp type game. Otherwise there would be no OUTLAW status for killing abundantly. And clans would serve of little purpose as true pvp style games are basic free for all's.

Secondly, players who choose not to participate in pvp, should not be REQUIRED to purchase that choice. Need an easy fix ? Put a choice in settings, pvp or no. Now make it make the name an odd pink color and if someone attacks that player it's a jail offence 30 days. 3 strikes and it's permanent. Let's quit rewarding bullying into a fight in a game when it's not allowed to bully in the first place.

Thirdly, at some point 'at the beginning of game availability ' someone should have said, Don't you think oh, I don't know, would 5000 be a good level to cap off? But now we have a small percent so high in levels, there's is no challenges anymore. The game needs some major looks.

Next, there's a small issue with alot of crafting items. I know alot is being added for non clan to give the ability to craft, but there's still alot of players that end up clanned to do this part of the game just for basic gear or other items not available. These are the ones who should be "required" to purchase pvp protect. As there are alternatives to joining clan just to make gear.

And then on to slightly more off topic, that leads to toxic bullying.
What's the point of having clan towers capped at 2850? It's getting to the point we have players that are standing under these now killing people for amusement. Then the poor souls that built this "protection" are realizing that somehow they have been failed. Raise building level cap to somewhat make it a challenge for these bored 6k and up players. Because when watching clan battles and watching those high level fights, it is boring. Just like watching chess.

Ok, guess that's it for now
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-