Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by merisajan »

If PVP protection is permanent
Another purchase of upgrades items the meaningless
The price of full protection can be increased
Price The like money of buying a home
Players choose they want to pay less or a higher of money and more money to protect pvp
I very much agree to pay if the money is more than the house money to be at peace
🌺🌸🌺
And when players reach a very high level, their starts with different characters
Not for free
So money is always paid for the pet and the equipment and everything else and it does not stay the same
I myself choose a fairy character and prepare a device for my fairy
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Delta wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:37 pm
coolguy wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:48 am
Delta wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:47 am

Your comment is pathetic just as yourself... just leave the guy alone you plebeian its common knowledge to people like you he doesn't want to pvp he doesn't like to pvp yes its a part of the game but just like any game it doesn't mean he has to partake in it just like any other content of a game since this pvp score came out it really has brought out the true colors in some people by the way your score don't mean a thing go kill some more low levels to increase it. Only reason you attacked melkor is because you know he doesn't fight and doesn't care for it any other 5k (who pvps) you would of used a speed pot and ran LOL
cry more haha
Not crying just really annoyed at the toxic behavior this worthless pvp score has brought upon the game your behavior shows that you never made me "cry" there's nothing your low level 1.5k sword can do to either of my main accounts they're both multiple thousands of levels over you it takes a group to kill my mage solo with heal blockers i could climb the pvp score board very easily if i were to be doing what you and others are doing but i don't mainly cause pvp doesn't excite me anymore and i won't stoop to being that low of a person to ruin someone elses way of playing and enjoying the game absent of pvp... It happens to one of my friends who's never been involved in a clan or outlaw never set foot in the pvp seen and now gets attacked on the daily just trying to play the game and now doesn't enjoy it as much as now he has to be warry of people coming in to ruin his fun... just cause pvp is a part of a game does not mean one needs to partake in it just like many other games out there... there is pvp but you have a choice or not to partake in it either by going to certain areas or certain servers etc if you don't want to pvp you simply don't go so why is it that the ones who don't want anything to do with pvp need to suffer in game (or PAY REAL WORLD MONEY to be safe from it) because the toxic pvp players cried about not having anything but now that they have their little useless pvp score everything is right in the world and nothing needs to change... try wrapping your head around that
cry more
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🔨🤭😂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Delta

Post by Delta »

Aight coolguy you braindead donkey clearly you're lacking on the maturity scale to come up with anything else constructive to say other then "cry more" to justify why you're being an .. to people who haven't done anything to you in game doesn't surprise me at all once an .. always an ... lol
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Delta wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:57 pm Aight coolguy you braindead donkey clearly you're lacking on the maturity scale to come up with anything else constructive to say other then "cry more" to justify why you're being an A to people who haven't done anything to you in game doesn't surprise me at all once an ... always an ... lol
lmao the problem is you keep replying😂😂😂😂😂

cry more please
-
-
-
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

@coolguy stop it now :)

its enough.... !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:59 pm @coolguy stop it now :)

its enough.... !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
-
-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

That's enough guys and gals. Thanks
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Recson wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:57 pm
justj99 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:27 pm Upgraded/recolored items also do not drop in PvP.
That's a good incentive to not lose gear. :D
Is it bugged or is it as i remember a 0,01% chance of dropping a recolored item.

We had PvP and dropped a recolored 750 plate.

I think its only a very small chance to get such a drop in a PvP, but it exists !

0,01% i think :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

DUKE of SK-Clan