PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Gullander »

Thanks Lestat! You are right...of course! :lol:

My point however on this still stands some opt out should be available.
Retired
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Lestat wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:47 pm Ok cool, since you want to use my post, here's my issue.

1st time you attacked, I bet he said no pvp, you continued to attack, he logged, you got kill and boost in points. (Ok no foul right?)
Except, the no pvp, is basically him letting you know your attacks are unwanted and a disruption to his gameplay. And rules aren't really clear here, so this is allowed, without consequences. Fine.

Now, here's where I believe the issue arises
You now know two things.
One is, killing said player gives big boost to your "points" and they won't fight back, so easy points. Secondly, you know they don't want pvp, this is how they choose to play.

Now if we were honest, after being told they don't pvp, this player should NOT be a target ever again. Yet, you decided to do this again. You took advantage of a situation to reap benefits. This should be no different than bug abuse.

But what makes this bad situation worse, not only have you disregarded his request of being left alone in game, you then come to forum and continue to assault him. This shows harassment. Also shows much on your character as a person, but we won't get into that.

So again, I ask, at what point does it become punishable to completely ignore a players request to be left alone to play the game?
So if I never wanted to pvp nor be killed, I just have to say "I don't pvp" to other player in order to not kill me? Man this is dumb and in my opinion this is a game, and it included PvP whether you like it or not. The only punishment for players attacking other players without clans (players who don't wabt to be included in Pvp) is making them outlaw AKA allowed to any player no matter how strong or weak he is to attack the outlaw. Thank you.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Lestat wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:51 pm Except if a score of zero stops any targeting, noone could ever initiate combat.
Good point easy fix:
At reset
if points =>1 set points to 1
- 1 is the "new" 0 but PvP enabled.
- do not even need to worry about 0 = non PvP

Now comes the kicker.

If someone killed 1 person in error, consider 2+ kills not an error, give them a chance on "1st reset of points" to set their their points to 0. It's a one time done deal.

OR: A one time pop-up after initiated for unclanned players, and NEW accounts:

Are you interested in playing PvP?

- X = no
- [check] = yes

if no your PvP score is set to 0
If yes your PvP score is set to 1

That said, anyone that is PvP: 0 can still attack someone, an automatic 1 point if the point is 0, and then partake in the PvP aspect of the game. Or you can join a clan and there is no going back and immediately get a PvP Score 1 is your PvP score is 0.

So it falls on those who do not want to participate in PvP to be very careful about where they click on the screen as tapping fast you might initiate and start attacking not meaning to. A few times I have seen "Player is to low" or "No PVP Zone" type messages. So be mindful of your "tapping".
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Nice take lost. I like that scenario. And cool, pvp was not always part of game, it was added. And yes basic respect of other players IS NOT stupid.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

If PVP is only applicable to people in Clan
And for non-Clan individuals Applicable only on request
Many problems are solved
Because people love PVP They always have war equipment
unfrozen throw axe and knife or fish
Always dext and arm fixed
for attack to another
but people who doesn't like pvp never have them
i never have this thing s and my dext very low
so when someone attack me
What honor and pleasure does this have?
It's really the low consciousness of people who enjoy this work And they are more like apostates That society crushes them And with that Take revenge on the people who Neither interested nor ready to attack So it only has one meaning Because there is neither pleasure nor honor in this They only take small revenge and their weakness
🙂🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

A somewhat related point:
viewtopic.php?p=142143#p142143

Also, keep the ranking system but make it so outlaws gain no pvp points.
Delta

Post by Delta »

coolguy wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:48 am
Delta wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:47 am
coolguy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm

cry more
Your comment is pathetic just as yourself... just leave the guy alone you plebeian its common knowledge to people like you he doesn't want to pvp he doesn't like to pvp yes its a part of the game but just like any game it doesn't mean he has to partake in it just like any other content of a game since this pvp score came out it really has brought out the true colors in some people by the way your score don't mean a thing go kill some more low levels to increase it. Only reason you attacked melkor is because you know he doesn't fight and doesn't care for it any other 5k (who pvps) you would of used a speed pot and ran LOL
cry more haha
Not crying just really annoyed at the toxic behavior this worthless pvp score has brought upon the game your behavior shows that you never made me "cry" there's nothing your low level 1.5k sword can do to either of my main accounts they're both multiple thousands of levels over you it takes a group to kill my mage solo with heal blockers i could climb the pvp score board very easily if i were to be doing what you and others are doing but i don't mainly cause pvp doesn't excite me anymore and i won't stoop to being that low of a person to ruin someone elses way of playing and enjoying the game absent of pvp... It happens to one of my friends who's never been involved in a clan or outlaw never set foot in the pvp seen and now gets attacked on the daily just trying to play the game and now doesn't enjoy it as much as now he has to be warry of people coming in to ruin his fun... just cause pvp is a part of a game does not mean one needs to partake in it just like many other games out there... there is pvp but you have a choice or not to partake in it either by going to certain areas or certain servers etc if you don't want to pvp you simply don't go so why is it that the ones who don't want anything to do with pvp need to suffer in game (or PAY REAL WORLD MONEY to be safe from it) because the toxic pvp players cried about not having anything but now that they have their little useless pvp score everything is right in the world and nothing needs to change... try wrapping your head around that
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think the answer will be creating a culture where outlaws are punished more severely. See my previous post in this thread and feel free to post measured responses.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Leone wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:32 am I think the answer will be creating a culture where outlaws are punished more severely. See my previous post in this thread and feel free to post measured responses.
I am not interested in punishment
And I'm not interested in PVP either
For me, buying once is excellent protection
Like skin and colors
unchangeable
Until I make a change myself
🌺🌸🌺
Because the current protection only lasts a week and is completely useless to me
I prefer it to be more expensive but permanent
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

now i am overthinked this system.

At 1st i was vs that system, but now i am with it.

Surely it is a bad situation if someone is in PvP, but coolguy is right.

The "PvP-Protection" is a long time purchaseable item.
That means its wanted to be !

Players can protect themself if they wearing lower gears that are buyable in any shops or easy can be dropped.

How often it happened that i lost vs surely lower players too, because i play my mage, and mages are realy awesome if they play 1 Vs 1, The rights stats are needed only.
Thats why players mostely try to kill if mages are surrounded by many monsters, and cant move.

My idea was that there should be a BUTTON to UNEQUIP all fast.
Its mostely that high players kil lower now and get their eqiup dropped.

But remember please that all, or MOST of those equipments are buyable in any shop now.

Surely not the 2k or 3k gears, but they can be colored, and the chance to get such items is nearly zero.

@Melkor......i understand your frustration, but you are a long time player bro.
You have to know about this game if you play it since 2013 like me.

Now players are mostely 5k+ levels, and its normal, because players play this game every day.
If you not play every day, its like in every other game to...you stay on your level, and players will catch you in levels.

Today it is very easy to become 5k+ and more, because new monsters, many, many new quests...daily quests too.

To not be killed is nearly no chance :(

Players acting in troops, because the new soocial media like WhatsApp or Discord. They talking in RealTime and than its more easy to kill the only 1 guy who is alone.
It reduces fun of 1, but increases the fun of 2 or 3 guys.

Players buying pets, levels, houses, skins every day...that hold this game for US ALL alive, because all is expensive. Remember that server costs are running and needed to be payed too !

If noone would buy anything like most 5k players because their pets no longer die, it is hard to earn some money to pay the costs of this game.

Thats why most players have more than 1 Acc in game...High and low Accs. And some money comes to pay it all.

Thanks for those players who buying anything in this game for real money.

The PvP-Protection is for 1 day or 1 week and ist purchaseable for real money since a long time.

If you are in a clan, that PvP-Protection not works. Its useless if you are in any clan, because if you are in a clan, you can be killed EVERYTIME. High or low level acc makes no different.

@Melkor...i know you for a very long time, and it was allways nice to talk with you, but i still remembered that you not play much.

You missed a lot of this game i think.

If you are using Discord let me know it, and we can talk again. PM me in Forum please.

Dont be MAD bro...its only game and it should not crush us...i have learned it too, and every day i play it, i learn more and more :)

Surely we wont loose a very long time player, thats make it not easy to solve such a problem.

But the PvP is still in this game, and cant, or wont be removed.

There are too many players who like this game only because PvP, and the PvP-System shown this players.

But an idea from me to make it more fair.....

Developers should think about the difference between the players. We have now more and more high players than ever before !
High Players should not be able to kill low level players. Clan or not ! If a 10k player comes and watches a player 100.
The Level100 player is 1 shot of such a player and cant act and surely he loose anything !
Its not fair, and should be changed ! In clan too ! There are toooo many high players running around at the moment !

Changes are needed !

How ... idk ... but it should be changed for sure !

Thats only my statements for this system...

Players like me, or players hate me :)

greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan