PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Poface

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Poface »

As a relative newcomer, I must admit i am not a fan of pVp as it stands. The 30% chance of losing gear (as has been mentioned previously) is too high a price. I now log off. I probably would fight if the gear loss didn't happen. I would also say that since the scoring system has come in, attacks have become more frequent and its getting beyond annoying.... :evil:
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

@Melkor...maybe it will help more than PvP-Protection......color your gears, than you not loose them in a fight !
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

as i recognized there are MORE players who not wanna have that system.

We should overwork it or it should be deleted to become this game more good !

It increases PvP, and reduces fun for players who not like to play it !
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

melkor is the greatest helper, the most generous and the kindest
He just like for peace and play peace entertainment and I think he no need upgrade and other
i hope he back and make friends happy 🌸🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Seems like an easy solution could be made. Make a teleport at the colosseum that leads to another "small game area" per level groups.
Just have empty areas,a shop, and a npc. Let the battles rage on. What's the npc for ? After an allotted score, talk to npc and collect a reward. There could even be a battle royal ground where all levels can go, so lower levels can gain the "bonus" points of killing higher level.(which I really think is in truth not a real thing that would normally happen, I know sometimes a low level can get a kill in group fights, but most low level getting a kill on higher level, is why melkor is leaving, a PKer attacked a non pvp higher level, and killed someone not prepared. A true battle of a 1.5k vs 5k PKers would result differently.)

Then make main areas pvp free, clan issues will be kept on clan maps, and might ease some other issues.

Now I know some PKers will get mad, but this will actually solve many other issues. Once you make the above changes, make clan kills no longer count towards kill points. If these players want a true and fair pvp system, then make your kills count. Clan issues are a separate part of game, it has separate rules and amendments of some main rules. These are different kills of different nature, related more as war and not PvP.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Melkor wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:17 pmUp yours
cry more
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Up yours...
Delta

Post by Delta »

coolguy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm
cry more
Your comment is pathetic just as yourself... just leave the guy alone you plebeian its common knowledge to people like you he doesn't want to pvp he doesn't like to pvp yes its a part of the game but just like any game it doesn't mean he has to partake in it just like any other content of a game since this pvp score came out it really has brought out the true colors in some people by the way your score don't mean a thing go kill some more low levels to increase it. Only reason you attacked melkor is because you know he doesn't fight and doesn't care for it any other 5k (who pvps) you would of used a speed pot and ran LOL
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Delta wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:47 am
coolguy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm
cry more
Your comment is pathetic just as yourself... just leave the guy alone you plebeian its common knowledge to people like you he doesn't want to pvp he doesn't like to pvp yes its a part of the game but just like any game it doesn't mean he has to partake in it just like any other content of a game since this pvp score came out it really has brought out the true colors in some people by the way your score don't mean a thing go kill some more low levels to increase it. Only reason you attacked melkor is because you know he doesn't fight and doesn't care for it any other 5k (who pvps) you would of used a speed pot and ran LOL
cry more haha
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

PVP is a cool thing! If a player attacks another and doesn't break the rules, that's fine!
If you see that a player is breaking the rules, report the violator! But if he attacks you and doesn't break the rules, what's the problem?The game allows PVP and there are also rules for this, so leaving the game because you were killed by a 1.5k player is ridiculous! Rise, become stronger and stay with us
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time