About the Space of inventory.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

flo_Ban5

About the Space of inventory.

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Hi,

i mean that post is specially for Compbatant.
Yes, I could message him via dm but I feel like I should do it in an Thread.
Maybe to see what do u guys think about that.

I mean when u start a new Charakter u´ve got 1 Bag with 20 space that isnt much but it is okay for beginners. then u have the choice to get a second one, maybe u buy it for gold from players or u buy it by urself . and u also can hold 2 Pets. that makes 80 Space anyway. Which is okay but not so much as it listen.

I mean the Amount of items u need for a lot of quests increase so u always need to keep ur inventory empty to keep all items u need for the quest maybe.
At the beginning of the game is an quest where u have to bring like 40 planks to blitzbee island and back and i remebered my pets died and i couldnt hold the planks.
or when u going to build 2 sieges ur inventory is always more than full. Or when u going to pvp with sieges u cant really handle the items u need to keep in ur inventory.

Why is it not possible to add 1 more Bag?
I mean everyone has the chance to get. More money for the devolper to make new contant. And its not big work.
but let me know what u guys think.
ty for ur time!
Last edited by flo_Ban5 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:geek: 8-)
mYHome

Re: About the Space of inventory.

Post by mYHome »

The game always has a problem with the fact that the key are many and they take up a lot of space!
You can create a connection for the keys, it will take 1 place and there will be all the keys !!

This will make more free space in your bag !!
I've seen it in many games
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

I not talk about the keys brother.
I mean in generell.
If u grind u need much space, especally if u highlevel cuz there arent enough grindingspots, and u also wont leave the spot.
when u craft. when u build base. when u make quest like swamp meat or planks or smth like that.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:44 pm I not talk about the keys brother.
I mean in generell.
If u grind u need much space, especally if u highlevel cuz there arent enough grindingspots, and u also wont leave the spot.
when u craft. when u build base. when u make quest like swamp meat or planks or smth like that.
I understand you !! but there are many that take up a lot of space and this can be fixed, and the keys are as an example
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

There are many Methodes to change that.
Like u not have spaces in ur Bags anymore.
Like u can lift an max on weight.
For Example an normal Player can wear 100KG.
Thats maybe 25 Planks.
Like every item has another weight. and u can Stock upo the weight like with an Skill with Pets an Extra Bag or smth like that.

Or yes just add anything to make the items less.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:16 pm Hi,

i mean that post is specially for Compbatant.
Yes, I could message him via dm but I feel like I should do it in an Thread.
Maybe to see what do u guys think about that.

I mean when u start a new Charakter u´ve got 1 Bag with 20 space that isnt much but it is okay for beginners. then u have the choice to get a second one, maybe u buy it for gold from players or u buy it by urself . and u also can hold 2 Pets. that makes 80 Space anyway. Which is okay but not so much as it listen.

I mean the Amount of items u need for a lot of quests increase so u always need to keep ur inventory empty to keep all items u need for the quest maybe.
At the beginning of the game is an quest where u have to bring like 40 planks to blitzbee island and back and i remebered my pets died and i couldnt hold the planks.
or when u going to build 2 sieges ur inventory is always more than full. Or when u going to pvp with sieges u cant really handle the items u need to keep in ur inventory.

Why is it not possible to add 1 more Bag?
I mean everyone has the chance to get. More money for the devolper to make new contant. And its not big work.
but let me know what u guys think.
ty for ur time!
I'm sorry, but I don't agree. even 80 space at pvp is too much for example, I have 20-30 fish and becomes the enemy's 50-60 unfrezee ( mage and archer) I can't catch him buut it's his extra, I'm not complaining about it.

as you said a bag can be made for ONLY ORE AND MISSION ITEM ( plank,stone,carbon,iron..) but I think 80 spaces is enough

or mines such as fire missiles should be able to intertwine for example 1 ore can be 3x If you have 60 or 80 spaces you can 150-200 plank stones in your bag
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Look, u have in some Points right.
But it isnt about The Point the enemy can throw more axes swords or fishes on u.
Everyone can have the Space.
And everyone Chose the Class he wants to Play, so if u choose to play Mage and u annyoed because somone throw 80 axes on u, u still can use 80 unfreeze. And same way back.
If u think 80 ores, Missles or other items is enough for u its alright. thats why i maked the post to see the idea about it by other people.
But i can tell u fully honestly for me isnt the Space enough.
If i earn 80 ores of mythril for example, i have an longer walking way than i mine for them. And that shouldnt be.
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:52 pm Look, u have in some Points right.
But it isnt about The Point the enemy can throw more axes swords or fishes on u.
Everyone can have the Space.
And everyone Chose the Class he wants to Play, so if u choose to play Mage and u annyoed because somone throw 80 axes on u, u still can use 80 unfreeze. And same way back.
If u think 80 ores, Missles or other items is enough for u its alright. thats why i maked the post to see the idea about it by other people.
But i can tell u fully honestly for me isnt the Space enough.
If i earn 80 ores of mythril for example, i have an longer walking way than i mine for them. And that shouldnt be.
I think thats why there are houses. You mine, walk, craft, you sell what you crafted, gain gold and buy a house near you are mining place and you wont have to walk anymore
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

I have houses and >Mythril was just an example so if i am up to get always an new house when an new ore will be released?
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

there are tents testing in test server. As I know (can be wrong), you will have to turn your house into a tent and place it a location(dont know according to what) so you will have to craft at there. Someone send me reply please if I know it wrong