*Bug_Report*

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: *Bug_Report*

Post by Elgur »

Crossing from one map, any map, into any other map, causes crash. Is fairly frequent.
My Ogre alt did Quest for basic fishing rod, and then, alt, was seen fishing with ogre skin, catching fish!!!!???????
Other problems, game seems to be falling apart as it's co-creator has left the office, or something. :roll: :cry:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Bug. Players are chopping trees that are not there.
Players are fighting enemies(monsters) that are already dead; mage casts wand, sword , etc.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

So hope u fix the bugs soon. Last version of the game is unplayable

Auto attack bug,

Now enemy doesn't get auto fire so they can come attack towers....
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
kpyj

Post by kpyj »

I bought 320 levels yesterday and used it, but it made me upgrade 62 more levels, what should I do?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I had an account leave the stable and the game stopped. I logged on a different account in the same area and to my surprise my other account was still there! I looked at his gear, and sent him a friend request so those buttons on him were still active even though he was not playing! I dragged wasps to him and they attacked him as if he was there! He remained for several minutes perhaps up to 5 minutes. If this had been on another map he could have been attacked and killed by another player or killed by a mob! I wouldn't have known at all if I had logged on my other account somewhere else. With this disconnect happening frequently changing maps or entering or exiting stairs or caves etc. if I don't log the same account right back on I think it means he is vulnerable for minutes to anything and I wouldn't know it! This is dangerous...please look into it.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Have you ever stayed next to your own acc ?

It was happen to me a bit ago.

I logged off and if i relogged i ve seen myself next me.
With my pets.

After i loggen off for maybe 5 mins and relogged it was again normal.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

There is a flaw in the early chopping trees and I assume mining too. An account with level 0 on chopping (a Freya too with higher affinity) got kicked out three times from game which I assume was for standing for 5 minutes in one spot. They cannot finish a cycle in 5 minutes and really since they are engaged in chopping and are adding trunks to their total towards 50 should be viewed as active. It's not their fault they are at a low level to start.

This also happens with accounts that are tanking for other players. They are stationary but get kicked after 5 minutes even though they are receiving damage. Damage should reflect being active. This happened recently a 2000+ character tanking a worm so a 300 level could kill it. Twice the 2000 got kicked out, so I started to move between each.

It seems if a total is being changed it means active and should not be kicked out.
Retired
Theo

Post by Theo »

Gullander wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:42 am There is a flaw in the early chopping trees and I assume mining too. An account with level 0 on chopping (a Freya too with higher affinity) got kicked out three times from game which I assume was for standing for 5 minutes in one spot. They cannot finish a cycle in 5 minutes and really since they are engaged in chopping and are adding trunks to their total towards 50 should be viewed as active. It's not their fault they are at a low level to start.

This also happens with accounts that are tanking for other players. They are stationary but get kicked after 5 minutes even though they are receiving damage. Damage should reflect being active. This happened recently a 2000+ character tanking a worm so a 300 level could kill it. Twice the 2000 got kicked out, so I started to move between each.

It seems if a total is being changed it means active and should not be kicked out.
You have to tap on screen anywhere every 3 minutes or you get kicked to prevent afk players.
3.3k+ mage
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Of course if you are gathering trunks or ore you do tap the screen and avoid this happening. I was trying to raise up an account and unless a magic trunk appeared didn't need to grab trunks. Obviously I wasn't afk just very slow. I guess a new player will just have to figure it out even though it looks like he is actively doing something. :( Now the account is higher and finishes his cycle and moves before the game closes.
Retired
jugg4L

Post by jugg4L »

Can’t find joysticks option anywhere on my account