*Bug_Report*

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: *Bug_Report* + tools and speed

Post by Lestat »

I've noticed since the animations were changed, there have been a few issues.

1 on clan maps, the disappearance of the tree on last chop, also removes last 'trunk' so you collect x9. You still get the skill point though.

2 changing tools no longer changes speed. Meteor tools collect at same rate as wood. You only get the chance of 'bonus' mats.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Callisto

Re: *Bug_Report*

Post by Callisto »

Lestat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:37 pm I've noticed since the animations were changed, there have been a few issues.

1 on clan maps, the disappearance of the tree on last chop, also removes last 'trunk' so you collect x9. You still get the skill point though.

2 changing tools no longer changes speed. Meteor tools collect at same rate as wood. You only get the chance of 'bonus' mats.
And often whilst attacking the animations just disappear and you can't know if you are or aren't attacking. Sometimes throwing something to stun someone does the same.
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
erebus

Post by erebus »

Got my first char to level 100 tried to build a ballista pet three times it would say crafting successful then no item or pet I'm kinda frustrsted by this.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Couple of questions:

Are you in a clan?

Do you already have pets? You can only have two followers following you at the same time.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

erebus wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:11 am Got my first char to level 100 tried to build a ballista pet three times it would say crafting successful then no item or pet I'm kinda frustrsted by this.
If you craft balista/catapults outside a clan, or leave a clan whilst having balistas/catapults, then the balistas/catapult will automatically die.
Balistas/catapults are unlike normal pets, but they do function similarly in some cases.
The combined total of balistas, catapults and pets cannot exceed two.

Balistas can be crafted in clan buildings and in the blacksmith at 1.-1.
Catapults can only be crafted in clan buildings.

Balista/catapults work better if your sieging skill is higher. This skill is similar to mining and building.
A balistas damage is completely dependent on your class, but it fires faster if you have a higher sieging skill.

I can show you how balista work in more detail in game if you want.
:D
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

At 1st i do the altar quest mostely daily.
I recognized since month is no drop 2k item from the altar.
I once reported that, but the answer was that it is low chance.
Idk. It should be checked again i think.

Now this one...

The Altar wants ParisteGloves
I have ParasiteGloves in my bag and it not accepting these Gloves.
Is it the wrong item or only a wrong translation again ?

Idk.

Maybe the Altar is bugged.

Screenshot_20230519-130513.png
Screenshot_20230519-130513.png (775.48 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Screenshot_20230519-130526.png
Screenshot_20230519-130526.png (527.06 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Screenshot_20230519-130542.png
Screenshot_20230519-130542.png (775.47 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
DUKE of SK-Clan
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Parasited Gloves are level 200. Those are level 300.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Why are there black gaps now? Did maps get a resize again and voids not filled? Adding a new map shouldn't affect other maps, aside from entrances into new areas. But somehow, it always happens. Are we testing new maps separate from game and adding if no bugs found ? And then just add it and go? New maps need to be tested as part of the whole, not independent. I don't understand how this is a constant, fix one issue and make 10 new ones. I'm kinda missing the original,simple, rpg crawler this game started as. Now it's turning into every other 'mmo junk filled wanna be rpg games' running rampant in game stores. The more changes made to make FT " more like this game I play" the farther from FT we get.

Just curious to how long it'll be before it's autorun like almost all games now. The only things we haven't adapted yet are autorun and a afk leveling system ... But just wait, some new players will start complaining about that next .. and we will cater, because it's "new blood". Only problem, how many changes did we make to make newer players happy, that drove away the original base? And how many of those players begging for change actually stayed ? For every one player you make happy, you upset and push another one or two away.
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-05-19-08-10-25-935.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-19-08-10-25-935.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3853 times
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I do have a question tho. I'm not ally that into the aesthetics of everything looking 'pretty'. So the black areas aren't a big deal. But for my question.

Why don't they add the new content to offline game as the 'testing area" ? This won't give any pvp testing, but would accomplish a few things. One it gives a wider testing base. Allowing it to be offline, means you can test areas without other distractions that may come from other players. And two, it gives you access to another group of players. Those players who don't want pvp, could go offline and still have the game( whole game, not just a little bit) and won't have the whole pvp/nonpvp fight issues. And if you get enough of a player base, make it an online with no clan function or pvp for a milder version.

Seems like having two different games would make more work tho, right? But if you make offline the same game, without pvp,clan you can separate the two, relieving some stress of unwanted pvp complaints. If they're on pvp version, no ability to complain over fights, they have a version.

Since I know many other games have cross server communication, we could add same?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Nevermind the black has been there, it's just slightly larger now.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-