*Bug_Report*

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

Re: *Bug_Report*

Post by srle0nida$ »

GORDEN wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:29 pm When I go another map My ddwaf got crashed and don't login me again comb see him too fix it
Its happen with me too, I need wait like 5min to login again
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i recognized that mostly maps witches are crashing me too if i run with activated speedpots.
Mostly it freezes sometimes it crashes (black screen).
Only a new start of the game helps. That means i have to close the app and free the ram and restart the game app. Than i logged onto the map i wanted to walk.
And another bug is that the game kicks me back into the game-startmenu after a random time i play.
Without any reason it kicks me back to startmenu.
But i am active on playing.....it happends. Its not because inactivity.
Idk if its only at my device (LenovoTapM10). There i recognized it. It happends many times when i play.
But still most is that it freezes at map switching.
Ah and if i come out of my houses it freezes my char too. Than i can not move and have to relog again.
Same is sometimes if i switching to startmap.
After a die or after i going through a portal. Than i cant move and i have to relog.

That with the startmap is an older problem.

With freezing at map switches was an old but was solved a short time....now its back again :(

I hope this info helps a bit to fix anything.

Greetings SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Hello am JINNX
I have a bug in my 2 accounts OGER and SWORD. I CAN'T THROW knifes Or fish to freez people.And that is super necessary for a Fighter in the game.
I hope you fix it soon
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Chrollo wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:52 pm Hello am JINNX
I have a bug in my 2 accounts OGER and SWORD. I CAN'T THROW knifes Or fish to freez people.And that is super necessary for a Fighter in the game.
I hope you fix it soon
It should be fixed now.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It seems for some accounts the mage daily quest reset to the first quest of mushie bones regardless of level. I had one account my dwarf that should have gotten exos but got mushies. But my other account got the correct one worm skin for his. See the mchat history for more discussion from another player experiencing the same thing.
Retired
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Same thing today. My dwarf completed 20 mushie bones yesterday and today I get mushie bones again! It is not advancing to the next quest line. I will get bones again like yesterday and do it as bones are part of the sequence he is in and is neither easier or harder than any other ingredients. I am not abusing it in my opinion but....it does need fixed! I have 10 exos and a dust and a tail and a wing in my backpack and would use them if the quest were properly advancing.
Retired
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

The stable quests triggered a bug in the quest data for the daily mage. The bug in the stable quests has been fixed (hopefully!), and we're looking into possible further solutions for the daily mage quests. Thanks everyone for your patience and additional thanks to all that reported the bug.
LIOX117

Post by LIOX117 »

there is an error what happens when a player attacks you and it is not marked red and when you kill him it counts you as written please fix that
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Can you explain how to make it happen?
AxeMurderer

Re: stable quest

Post by AxeMurderer »

I have made several attempts at the giant spider and so far no luck I don't know if it's a bug or similar to crafting?
It wasn't me