*Player_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

Re: Abusing Clan Buildings to Teleport Us to Spawn

Post by srle0nida$ »

Callisto wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:18 pm We have broken into an enemy base with around 15 accounts.
We have been in here for days and people, keep placing buildings on us to teleport us to spawn.
The vast majority of this, including the image, was of the NHEL and NHL clans made by Nahuel7.

The image below was made by the Plutonium account.

Rule 7, 8 alligations here are tied solely to Nahuel7.

Rule 14 (Clan building spam) is far more complicated.
Rule 14 section 3 states to that an area where a war is happening may be considered a "contested area". We consider our attack which has destroyed multiple buildings here as making this area a "contented area".
Rule 14 section 1 states that the owner of the offending and the clan of the owners affiliation will be punished. It also states that if no affiliated clan can be found, then the main clan benefiting from this will be punished.
It is clear the offending person and spam buildings come from the player Nahuel and the clans NHEL and NHL however in any sensible way it is clear that NHEL and NHL, even if they have a different duke, are still undoubtedly a de facto offshoot of MCNR. The contested area includes the area around KoT and NHL. The Duke of NHEL and NHL, Nahuel, is lord in some of the clans that benefit from this. MCNR, KoT and others benefit significantly from this spam.
Rule 14 section 4 says that placing buildings on players may be considered spam.
Other clans than NHEL have done this during this siege.
DxD- placed 1 wall on one of our accounts earlier, however we are not sure if this was intentional or not, so we aren't reporting them for it.
Due to all this our attack can no longer continue as all our accounts will immediately be sent to spawn. We will lose because of abuse not because they fairly removed us.
This is extremely unfair.

Nahuel has been aware of all this the whole time, not only as he had to have read the rules, but also because he was explicitly told so and did not care.

So according to our interpretation of rule 14, the clans of the dukes affiliation, MCNR, KoT, NHEL, NHL and clans named similar to MCNR etc., the clans benefiting from this spam, mainly NHEL, KoT, NHL, MCNR, DIDO and DxD- and clans naimed similar to MCNR, should be punished, with NHEL and NHL in particular taking the main punishment.
It should be noted that Nahuel is a member of some or all of these clans, even duke or lord in some of them.
Nahuel, who's main clan is MCNR and his offshoot of MCNR, would make MCNR and it's affiliated clans all liable for these actions, and as their lord in some clans he has legitimacy to act on the dukes behalf.
Rule 14 section 5 lays out punishments depending on severity, and we believe that since this is being carried out in order to stop multiple people and stands to benefit a very large amount clans, the punishemnt should be more severe.
Nahuel also stands on logged off accounts with pets or his accounts, in order to teleport siegers to spawn were they to log on which we believe may brake rules 7 and 8.
Accounts that don't have buildings placed over them, have intentionally been locked into small areas they cannot leave, mostly with unfinished buildings, including on the west side of the wall spam in the image, where above the DIDO blue castle a craft house can be found and on the other side of the bridge a wall which together block accounts inside.

In addition to that, this report and it's subsequent decision will be important to establish what rule 14 really means now after all this time.
It should be clear if this rule has effectively started being ignored or if it will be enforced.
We believe that the verdict on this should be made public perhaps as a forum topic to clarify to everyone if the following is now allowed and the rule is obsolete or if it still applies:
1. Placing buildings on players (intentionally)
2. Standing on players to teleport them to spawn (intentionally)
3. Spamming buildings in others bases and then braking alliance or spamming buildings in contested areas.
4. Can buildings be placed in order to block people into an area they cannot leave?
5. Can MCNR or other clans be punished if their lord and/or de facto puppet clans brake rule 14? It is certain that these clans benefit massively from this and that it was done on their behalf by their own lord's who should probably be considered, due to a different forum topic, as the dukes ambassadors.
(And making it more clear who exactly is punished instead of it being between somebody and half a clan map).

Hopefully I'm finally satisfied with this after 9 edits.
I'm not seeing any KoT clan walls, or MCNR and other names like that, so why are you quoting them in your post? Just trying to harm people who have nothing to do with your problem?
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Callisto

Re: Abusing Clan Buildings to Teleport Us to Spawn

Post by Callisto »

srle0nida$ wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:45 pm
Callisto wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:18 pm We have broken into an enemy base with around 15 accounts.
We have been in here for days and people, keep placing buildings on us to teleport us to spawn.
The vast majority of this, including the image, was of the NHEL and NHL clans made by Nahuel7.

The image below was made by the Plutonium account.

Rule 7, 8 alligations here are tied solely to Nahuel7.

Rule 14 (Clan building spam) is far more complicated.
Rule 14 section 3 states to that an area where a war is happening may be considered a "contested area". We consider our attack which has destroyed multiple buildings here as making this area a "contented area".
Rule 14 section 1 states that the owner of the offending and the clan of the owners affiliation will be punished. It also states that if no affiliated clan can be found, then the main clan benefiting from this will be punished.
It is clear the offending person and spam buildings come from the player Nahuel and the clans NHEL and NHL however in any sensible way it is clear that NHEL and NHL, even if they have a different duke, are still undoubtedly a de facto offshoot of MCNR. The contested area includes the area around KoT and NHL. The Duke of NHEL and NHL, Nahuel, is lord in some of the clans that benefit from this. MCNR, KoT and others benefit significantly from this spam.
Rule 14 section 4 says that placing buildings on players may be considered spam.
Other clans than NHEL have done this during this siege.
DxD- placed 1 wall on one of our accounts earlier, however we are not sure if this was intentional or not, so we aren't reporting them for it.
Due to all this our attack can no longer continue as all our accounts will immediately be sent to spawn. We will lose because of abuse not because they fairly removed us.
This is extremely unfair.

Nahuel has been aware of all this the whole time, not only as he had to have read the rules, but also because he was explicitly told so and did not care.

So according to our interpretation of rule 14, the clans of the dukes affiliation, MCNR, KoT, NHEL, NHL and clans named similar to MCNR etc., the clans benefiting from this spam, mainly NHEL, KoT, NHL, MCNR, DIDO and DxD- and clans naimed similar to MCNR, should be punished, with NHEL and NHL in particular taking the main punishment.
It should be noted that Nahuel is a member of some or all of these clans, even duke or lord in some of them.
Nahuel, who's main clan is MCNR and his offshoot of MCNR, would make MCNR and it's affiliated clans all liable for these actions, and as their lord in some clans he has legitimacy to act on the dukes behalf.
Rule 14 section 5 lays out punishments depending on severity, and we believe that since this is being carried out in order to stop multiple people and stands to benefit a very large amount clans, the punishemnt should be more severe.
Nahuel also stands on logged off accounts with pets or his accounts, in order to teleport siegers to spawn were they to log on which we believe may brake rules 7 and 8.
Accounts that don't have buildings placed over them, have intentionally been locked into small areas they cannot leave, mostly with unfinished buildings, including on the west side of the wall spam in the image, where above the DIDO blue castle a craft house can be found and on the other side of the bridge a wall which together block accounts inside.

In addition to that, this report and it's subsequent decision will be important to establish what rule 14 really means now after all this time.
It should be clear if this rule has effectively started being ignored or if it will be enforced.
We believe that the verdict on this should be made public perhaps as a forum topic to clarify to everyone if the following is now allowed and the rule is obsolete or if it still applies:
1. Placing buildings on players (intentionally)
2. Standing on players to teleport them to spawn (intentionally)
3. Spamming buildings in others bases and then braking alliance or spamming buildings in contested areas.
4. Can buildings be placed in order to block people into an area they cannot leave?
5. Can MCNR or other clans be punished if their lord and/or de facto puppet clans brake rule 14? It is certain that these clans benefit massively from this and that it was done on their behalf by their own lord's who should probably be considered, due to a different forum topic, as the dukes ambassadors.
(And making it more clear who exactly is punished instead of it being between somebody and half a clan map).

Hopefully I'm finally satisfied with this after 9 edits.
I'm not seeing any KoT clan walls, or MCNR and other names like that, so why are you quoting them in your post? Just trying to harm people who have nothing to do with your problem?
I encourage you to read the report again.
It clearly states why all other clans are mentioned.
Because I believe the rules say that they are also implicated by this for the reasons laid out above.
KoT and MCNR have a lot to do with this.
For a start they are all allied and they all defended together.
They all would've seen these walls.
They all benefit MASSIVELY from this.
Had nahuel not done this they would have to repair many thousands of stones and planks.
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Lestat

Re: *Player_Report*

Post by Lestat »

I'm pretty sure spam building was no longer an issue after game mechanic change that only allows allies to build close. This stopped actual 'spam'. Using walls to secure an area is not spam. Walls and builds built on logged players is how those of us that invaded underground clan map were expelled. These are war tactics.

Now this does bring up a rather intriguing problem. No one has really updated game manual and rules since many changes have been made. For example, round and square towers are still both in building sections. Spam builds were 'erased' after a mechanics change. And I'm not sure if the exp calculations were ever changed after Termy's 'fix'.

And yes, trying to invade a map and take control has been made harder. That's why new clan maps take a few weeks or months for any one group to gain control. Also, if an ally breaks ally to attack, it isn't a rule break, it's just a change. And yes, it makes it hard to defend, but also hard for them to attack. Kinda fits into the ' be aware of who you ally and allow into clan'. If u add a thief, expect items to disappear, don't give ppl you don't know Lord(they could b enemy and sell builds), these aren't punishable.

Also, clan wars are different from normal gameplay. it's harder to prove harassment, camping, and other non clan rules. It has always been, and should remain so.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
--Turk--

Post by --Turk-- »

very selfishly playing friend killed my pets
I'm complaining I demand punishment
I don't have money to buy a pet :(
(HONDA-MAG)(1465 level) -> that does everything
It took place between 00:48 and 00:51 in Türkiye time
can you please look at this time between
Attachments
Check out what happened to me while sending a private message. <br /> my pets were killed by making a big spawn ;(
Check out what happened to me while sending a private message.
my pets were killed by making a big spawn ;(
5363CCA1-5769-446A-809E-CBAEDC231279.png (4.02 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
I don't have time to buy a new pet now how can I replace it :/ <br /> I want help from the game administrators for this thing, because it's a shame, I ask that the necessary penalties be applied :/
I don't have time to buy a new pet now how can I replace it :/
I want help from the game administrators for this thing, because it's a shame, I ask that the necessary penalties be applied :/
8BA35F1B-3C68-4921-A469-8C3D59A3D3A7.png (3.93 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
Last edited by --Turk-- on Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

--Turk-- wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 am very selfishly playing friend killed my pets
You need /info so they can see what happened, needs to include time, /time
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

Lestat wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:24 pm I'm pretty sure spam building was no longer an issue after game mechanic change that only allows allies to build close. This stopped actual 'spam'. Using walls to secure an area is not spam. Walls and builds built on logged players is how those of us that invaded underground clan map were expelled. These are war tactics.

Now this does bring up a rather intriguing problem. No one has really updated game manual and rules since many changes have been made. For example, round and square towers are still both in building sections. Spam builds were 'erased' after a mechanics change. And I'm not sure if the exp calculations were ever changed after Termy's 'fix'.

And yes, trying to invade a map and take control has been made harder. That's why new clan maps take a few weeks or months for any one group to gain control. Also, if an ally breaks ally to attack, it isn't a rule break, it's just a change. And yes, it makes it hard to defend, but also hard for them to attack. Kinda fits into the ' be aware of who you ally and allow into clan'. If u add a thief, expect items to disappear, don't give ppl you don't know Lord(they could b enemy and sell builds), these aren't punishable.

Also, clan wars are different from normal gameplay. it's harder to prove harassment, camping, and other non clan rules. It has always been, and should remain so.
That is why my report clearly requests for any decision to be public, and if the rule is not enforced, then it should be removed.

The rule clearly says that placing buildings on players is not allowed. At an absolute minimum, Nahuel should be punished by the rules that are supposedly in affect.
I don't understand why these things aren't updated if they are changed.

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
--Turk--

Post by --Turk-- »

Chicken_Egg wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:49 am
--Turk-- wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 am very selfishly playing friend killed my pets
You need /info so they can see what happened, needs to include time, /time
ok i add it thanks
kingCarrot

Post by kingCarrot »

this bad guy pull lots mobs and lead them to my pets

name bez-nika
Attachments
屏幕截图 2023-04-06 051020.png
屏幕截图 2023-04-06 051020.png (180.15 KiB) Viewed 2883 times
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

Player: Callisto
Abuser: Fighter1
I believe this may brake rule 9

I've been leveling on 4.-4. At some point this player logged in and started stealing a bit of my spawn. Eventually he walked up where he spawned about 10 dessert monsters. He walked down putting them all around me and my pets. I kept saying "?" And eventually when my pets got yellow I walked off reloged where the image was made. The player is standing where I stood before.
He killed the monsters, and eventually left.

He's in there at level 400+, whilst the maximum is supposed to be 340. He's using this level as leverage to damage others.
I am not in a clan with Callisto.
Attachments
Fighter1petkilling.jpg
Fighter1petkilling.jpg (145.92 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
Last edited by Callisto on Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Player(s): celestial , Granitor

Abuser : JINNX

i came to catacombs to help a friend and i walked pass and seen jinnx he had a red name the spot i was showing my friend was taken so i went to the red name and attack him he say he report for "spot steal" and says "if i cant grind here noone can" so he cosistantly comes back and spawns and interupts the spawns and i attack him to make him go away and he keeps returning and blocking spawn.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230407_104453_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20230407_104453_Forgotten Tales.jpg (563.37 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Screenshot_20230407_110957_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20230407_110957_Forgotten Tales.jpg (467.57 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Screenshot_20230407_111200_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20230407_111200_Forgotten Tales.jpg (483.36 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812