*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Oizys

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Oizys »

Sparrow PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:05 pm Hi I have acc in jail
You would need to contact a GM about that. Provide the character name so it can be looked into.
Not Active
GORDEN

Post by GORDEN »

This player using bad language on wagon GM mute him so he doesn't do again

Edited by Aogon:
As mentioned below, next time, please send any screenshots with language directly to a GM. Capturing just the /info and name of player with bad language here is fine.
The soul king ddwaf is op
GORDEN

Post by GORDEN »

This one too he used bad language

Edited by Aogon:
As said above, please do not post screenshots with bad language. For both posts, the infringing player was evgen84. Map 1.2.132.97, 19 Mar 2023.
The soul king ddwaf is op
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Bad language reports should be sent directly to a GM not posted. Your report shown to everyone on the forum is almost as bad as you seeing it in game! Swearing on the forum in any form is punishable.
Retired
Zloba

Post by Zloba »

hello, a few years ago I played this wonderful game, but then decided to leave it: today I discovered that my account is in prison. how could this problem be solved because I do not know why he went to prison since I have not been in the game for more than 2 years. Name: zloba
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Zloba wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:22 am hello, a few years ago I played this wonderful game, but then decided to leave it: today I discovered that my account is in prison. how could this problem be solved because I do not know why he went to prison since I have not been in the game for more than 2 years. Name: zloba
with such a problem recently wrote Duane20
I think if he was released from prison, then they should help you too
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

Characters can be jailed for different reasons and jail can be temporary or permanent. If one character was released from jail (with or without other punishment) that doesn't necessarily mean a different character will be released.

I will send a message about character zloba.
Not Active
Poface

Post by Poface »

Good afternoon. I am having problems with the J Rogue quest. After summoning him, one of my pets rather than my character killed him. I understand from the forum this is why it is still in my quest log and I can't do anything about it. Is it possible that this could be reset please? Thank you
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

You can go back the next day.
Not Active
Information

Post by Information »

Is it possible to get a club to finish the fishing ogre quest? I finished the higher lvl portion but the gaurd didn't give club.
I had been posting in a different thread but saw that I was supposed to be posting here. Player name RAM JAM . THANK YOU.