*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

sayong

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by sayong »

Aogon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:01 am Screenshot_20221012-193134_Forgotten Tales.jpg

Read the instructions there. Put in your login OR email address. If you put the correct email address in and only got 1 account in the email, then there is only 1 account associated with that email. If you put the login/character name instead, that was your mistake.

If you have 30 accounts and just one associated with an email address, then you have a much tougher problem to deal with and your accounts might not be recoverable.

so thats the case thank you

i have a lot of alts all lvl6 and above for storage purpose its a pity then
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Maksimys

Post by Maksimys »

DORATAN is been sent to permanently jail. Often because players won't read the rules and violating it without knowing.
I suggest that you read our rules if you haven't done it yet to prevent future punishment of your other accounts.

[/quote]

For what kind of rule I was imprisoned, and is it possible to return things from the bank and the chest, since there are things for the task and just that I got, the magician also has almost all my money. Is it possible to return everything except the hero?
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

If an account is jailed items and gold held by that account will not be transferred.
Not Active
moqtada 1000

Post by moqtada 1000 »

I got it a year ago and sold it I didn't know I needed it for the Quest Can someone help me
Attachments
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٠١٧-٠٨٥٧٥٨_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٠١٧-٠٨٥٧٥٨_Forgotten Tales.jpg (485.24 KiB) Viewed 1305 times
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It isn't essential to any other quest line and if a GM can provide you one it will still cost you 750m to complete it. If I recall doing it at 150 level will give you 3 levels if you complete it. With 350 enchanted rings as drops from Pterys unless you really want the levels that is your reward for completing the quest. It is cheaper to get the 350 ring another way. But if you want to get the quest off your book you will need GM help to get the ring again.
Retired
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

If you originally got the ring from the correct chest, then you can give any level 200 ring to him. Opening that chest completes a quest that is required in order to give the 200 level ring.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Wow! Good to know. Disregard my long winded attempt at helping. :)
Retired
blue aro

Post by blue aro »

I would like to report a bug with digging.
The bug goes like this
1. On map 1.-1 on the new cemetery
2. If you start digging on the very right corner of the 2 graves as soon (as it lets you start digging) then move 1 step to the left and dig again, then 1 more step to the left a third time. You can dig 3 graves where there's only supposed to be 2.
3. From what I've seen it doesn't happen all the time but a good 50 percent of the time I've tested.
4. I'm not sure if it happens in other maps, I haven't tested but I just want to let someone know.
5. If you guys where already aware of this sorry for repeating it.

I await your response and thank you for your time.
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Are you able to add a screenshot showing where? I don't quite understand how you mean? Or can you show me on test server?
KerberusGR

Re: Delete Account

Post by KerberusGR »

Hallo zusammen.
Seit dem letzten update kann man selber seinen account löschen.
Ich habe unter der gleichen email adresse mehrere Charakteren zum Spielen.
Meine Frage ist:
Wenn ich einen Charakter lösche werden alle Charakteren gelöscht oder nur der ausgewählte?
MfG
:arrow: Nur fliegen ist besser!!! :mrgreen: