*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Oizys

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Oizys »

Shadow009 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:54 pm Hey, I lost the key (item id 670) gotten from completing the Ardesia prisoner quests (see below)

FT1.jpg

And I believe I need it for this door in a house in Ashdown.

Could I get this item added to my inventory please?
Acc name: Himmelzorn

Greetings, Saph.
That quest hasn't been developed yet so you aren't really missing anything.
Not Active
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

PHLEX wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:50 pm I lost the quest item, can you restore it? Game nick name PHLEXR, item: Book (Age of the High Priest)
Item added
Not Active
enot artem

Post by enot artem »

is it possible to send video evidence of violation in the game to the forum?

Edited by Aogon:
The forum doesn't support sending videos, and you should not post any external links publicly on the forum. You can send an external link to a video directly to a GM to follow up on your report.
_KILLERMAG_

Post by _KILLERMAG_ »

Hello,
I'd like to ask about my banned account "KILLERMAG". I havent played few years. I tried log my alt a few days ago and I've seen old player Duane a half levels lower then i realised that maybe he lost levels for breaking rules or something. That's my question because my account was banned Without reducion levels, it is possible to leave prison with reduction 1/3 or even half levels? I really like to use my mage again for fun.

Thanks for answer.

Edited by Aogon:
My understanding is that this account was permanently jailed for being shared multiple times. As it is permanent jail, it will remain there.
peacfeliz

Post by peacfeliz »

I have a problem with the daily quest in 1.-3. The quest hasn't asked for what it should have asked of me for a long time. There is no order. I'm tired of spontaneously dropping items. I wrote to mchat before but I think it got overlooked. Please fix this.

I got it. Thanks.

Edited by Aogon:
See here for the reason:
viewtopic.php?p=146070#p146070
palam_ogre

Post by palam_ogre »

Ogrig attacked me and I attacked him. He was lower than me, then disappeared, and when he came back, his name was white and I couldn't attack him.

Edited by Aogon:
There's not much information in this post to investigate on. However, if you target the other player first, they will not appear on your aggressor list when they attack first. Try it with some of your own alts. I can't be sure if that was your issue or if it was something else. It sounds like what might have happened for you.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Hello dumb question I'm a very old player finally coming back and it seems I have forgotten where my house is lmao could anyone help me?
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Well it appears now when you touch someone's house it no longer gives you the name. I went to several friends houses and no info was given. I thought your house was part of kedington village. My house though now has a blue question mark by it so maybe yours will too. Good luck.
Retired
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

thanks gull , we found it!
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)