*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

redantpl

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by redantpl »

When going through the forum I learned that I should have a letter for the gravedigger in my inventory. I have this quest in my Journal and I was wandering how to complete this as I cant speak with the gravedigger. I guess its another bugged quest for me :(

To sum up I have 2 problems :
-No letter in the inv for the gravedigger quest
-Princess is not near the cementery for the Fisherman Ogre quest
Leone

Post by Leone »

Just a thought about the Princess Resa quest, maybe try and speak with the King npc (top right - same map) and the fisherman ogre again.

It probably won't help, but it's worth a try.
redantpl

Post by redantpl »

I cant speak to the King and speaking to the troll didnt do anything. Yeah...
I think I'll just give up on this game.
I guess Im late to the party...

Have fun everybody
justj99

Post by justj99 »

For what it's worth, players don't normally have problems with these quests. If you received the quest to deliver the book, would have needed to pick it up (from the screen) around the same time you got the quest. If you don't pick up certain quest items, there can be problems, but a GM can help you sort that out when they have time. Provide some details about your character name and they should be able to help you when available. As far as Princess Resa goes, it sounds like you ran into a very unlucky bit of timing there. Completing the quest, but also not getting the Princess. Normally, if she is killed, you can respawn her, but it's possible you hit a special case in the code. A GM can also help with that when they are available.

At the very least, they will need your character's name.
XNozive

Post by XNozive »

Nick: xNozive
Basically a text showed up when i tried to log in today, after maybe 2 or 3 years, saying that i had an autoclicker installed and that i should uninstall it if i wanted to play. The thing is i don't have no autoclicker installed and don't know what to do, help.
XNozive

Post by XNozive »

XNozive wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:19 pm Nick: xNozive
Basically a text showed up when i tried to log in today, after maybe 2 or 3 years, saying that i had an autoclicker installed and that i should uninstall it if i wanted to play. The thing is i don't have no autoclicker installed and don't know what to do, help.
Solution found:

It seems that the game knows if there are any apps with special permissions in the tab "Installed services" (o "Servicios instalados", en español). In order to solve the problem you need to unmark every app that has the installed services enabled
Hope i made myself clear, english's not my mother language
:p
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑↑↑ Perfectly Clear. And thank you.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SAMUEL BR 1

Post by SAMUEL BR 1 »

KEY ARDESIA

i lost my ardesia mission key i wanted some gm to answer me and solve my problem, i need it to complete the mission.
_SAMUEL BR
ARCHER
MAP -2.0 :|

witch: Problem resolved
OblivionHD

Re: *Help_Report* in game brought pet disappeared

Post by OblivionHD »

I brought 2 pets killed my old pets logged as there inventory was still there then logged back in my previous pets inventory containing my new/brought pets disappeared
oblivionHD
OblivionHD

Post by OblivionHD »

OblivionHD wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:38 pm I brought 2 pets killed my old pets logged as there inventory was still there then logged back in my previous pets inventory containing my new/brought pets disappeared
oblivionHD
Update all sorted