*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Duane20

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Duane20 »

Duane20 jailed reasons unknown ive been inactive for years it just confused me if aa gm could get ahold of me please id appriciate it :?: :?: :?: :?:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
trokeff123

Post by trokeff123 »

My friend formatted the phone but said I can't enter the game, can you help?
Attachments
My friend formatted the phone but said I can't enter the game, can you help? name: Tr_Seref
My friend formatted the phone but said I can't enter the game, can you help? name: Tr_Seref
IMG-20220621-WA0010.jpg (86.72 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Autoclicker app or program is against the rules. This is why you can't play this game.

You told me you have read the rules trokef. Then you know rule 7. Go read it again please
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I can't seem to find the post right now, but I think some phones have apps that show up under accessibility or something. When those are enabled (some by default), it triggers the auto clicker detection. I'll try again to find the post, but that could be your problem.

Edit: I think this was the post from before:
viewtopic.php?p=142961#p142961
trokeff123

Post by trokeff123 »

There is no problem with my phone. I told my friend that he said there is a problem with his phone, but thanks, he doesn't speak English, that's why I wrote it.
Ihavehope

Missing ring of protection

Post by Ihavehope »

Must have dropped ring of protection a while ago because I don’t have it now, tho I do have the mission to talk to Ascanius about it.
Account name: Ihavehope: lvl 70

Edited: Best thing is to create an alt to retrieve the ring ~ Akkilles
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

The game has a freezing bug. That's why I was imprisoned. If I knew how to make this mistake, I wouldn't have made it anyway. The problem is, let's say I'm free after 1 week. I will continue to do this in Pvp without knowing this mistake. My level will drop by 15% and I will be punished more severely. There is only one option left for me, not to fight Sipahi. It seems pointless to play this game if I'm not going to fight. It's a war game!!!.Find the bug and fix it so we don't have to face it again
Blaze1227

Post by Blaze1227 »

Good day GM, can I ask if I can retrieve my friends axe that got lost when I misclick it. I tried to get it after I accidentally throw it, when I checked my storage I didn't get anything even the stone missile that I throw. I didn't have any screen shot cause it happened so fast. I hope you can help me check it.
-DarkFury
sword(DarkFury) lvl 163
archer(Blaze1227) lvl 32
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

Yfars says that he has the video in his hand and that he has imprisoned this video for justification. When I asked him to send the video to me, his response was "How can I be sure that you will not hold a grudge against the actor who shot the video".
I also ask Yfars, why do we do this under the player report title when we want to report a player. Because the person we report on that page can see this and hold grudges against us. Even his friends can see and hold grudges.
DO NOT CONFLICT WITH YOURSELF
justj99

Post by justj99 »

While you can post here to report a player, you are also allowed to send a GM a private message with your report. Nobody is forced to report only here.