lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

J_A_S_U_M

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Ayoub wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:52 pm Ya nice idea cotne.
Or just add more skills work against mage. sword and dwarf don't have double dmg they can't kill even lowers mages.
This screen show 2 swords 8.8k+8.6k full str lose against 6k mage. Means like 16k swordman can't kill 6k mage.
Try find solutions plz.

Screenshot_20220121-122457.jpg
lajos 9.3k dwarf came and helped us after long battle mage dead
First you added the levels of two swordsmen 8k level 16k the swordsman would beat the magician 6k !!
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Or just add more skills work against mage. sword and dwarf don't have double dmg they can't kill even lowers mages.
This screen show 2 swords 8.8k+8.6k full str lose against 6k mage. Means like 16k swordman can't kill 6k mage.
Try find solutions plz.

First you added the levels of two swordsmen 8k level 16k the swordsman would beat the magician 6k !!
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm is not it that mages tap on spells 5 times in a sec.
its too unfair that 8k sword cant kill 3-4k mage,so if we will make possible for only heal spell to be clicked 3 or 4 times per second other spells will be tapped as it is now but items and some mobs must have much lower magic resistence.if 3k plate has 40% resist it should have 15% THEN.2k amulet 1.5 % and so on.
it will help higher level gears to come with higher resistences as well.for e.g 5k plate resistence will be 20% and 4 k plates 17.5%.(numbers of magic resistences need to be counted much more fairly and tested very well)
what do you guys think of this idea?
Tell me, if the magicians cut off the healing click, then what will happen in battle if they block the healing?? Answer this question please.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

your right jasum...i have mantioned about that above.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:45 pm i read other people opinions too and i guest that its best to leave everything as it is now and let upcoming skill tree to balance the pvp.
mage heal can be blocked as maksimm mentioned. i didnt think about that while posting the idea of slowing heal spell taps.
skill tree is neccesery to come out.but it needs tons of hard work tons of thinking and tons of testing...
i would gladly help in anything i will be able to...if GMs will need to test upcoming ideas i would gladly help you to test them and i think i m able to give you good ideas about how to improve game in better way.
im playing this game 6 years or so and it became part of my life.(sometimes i think that when i grow up and combatant gets older i will buy this game from him and develop it much much better xD.)
everything i want to say is that i want this game to be the best and more players start playing this game.ft is part of my life and part of my thoughts.i only want good for it so if i m able to help you guys in developing game i will gladly do anything.
we must think about how to attract new players.(rich players :D to make them invest more money in this game)
here it is.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

the dwarf should receive the skill + 40% hp instant cooldown.

since he doesn't have any damage-dealing ability, he might have had the ability to regenerate.

What do you think about it?
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

what do you guys think about this idea:gear should be encreasing hp as well.
its adding armour stats so hp should be plused too!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
sedak

Post by sedak »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:31 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm is not it that mages tap on spells 5 times in a sec.
its too unfair that 8k sword cant kill 3-4k mage,so if we will make possible for only heal spell to be clicked 3 or 4 times per second other spells will be tapped as it is now but items and some mobs must have much lower magic resistence.if 3k plate has 40% resist it should have 15% THEN.2k amulet 1.5 % and so on.
it will help higher level gears to come with higher resistences as well.for e.g 5k plate resistence will be 20% and 4 k plates 17.5%.(numbers of magic resistences need to be counted much more fairly and tested very well)
what do you guys think of this idea?
Tell me, if the magicians cut off the healing click, then what will happen in battle if they block the healing?? Answer this question please.
Mage class should have two healing spells. First for self healing, second for healing others. Armor spell should be deleted in my opinion.
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

Try find solutions plz.

Actually, 16k mage cannot kill 6k sword too. 6k sword can have %85resistance and he can run whenever, wherever he wants. Mage only slows and it can only slow once every 15/20sec(not every 0.5/1 sec like melee chars) I agree that every char's have their advantages and disadvantages. There are tactics you know them already. If ×2 8k players atacking to a mage 6k lvl and cant kill, one of them can log out, log in and atack, keep doing that and when mage trys target him and stop healing block, it can go die easily I know how I died like this many times. But 16k mage doesnt have a tactic to kill 6k melee char unless it doesnt make a mistake(because melee can run fast) I dont think mage should get nerfed, also it shouldn't get buff. There are advantages, disadvantages... I think speel balance is good.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Run is lose. Yes we try that log out me and harry to block hp but didn't work cus sword don't have double. Ik u try to defend ur classe but let's be honest mage is the strongest class 1v1. And that talk (u can run...) is not a proof.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#