lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nelmi80

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by Nelmi80 »

Ayoub wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:13 pm Run is lose. Yes we try that log out me and harry to block hp but didn't work cus sword don't have double. Ik u try to defend ur classe but let's be honest mage is the strongest class 1v1. And that talk (u can run...) is not a proof.
I only say melee chars have chance to run. Think that ×2 8k lvl melee chars catched another 6k lvl melee. Melee can run but mage doesnt have a choice. It cant run you know it. It is mage's disadvantage also it has low hp and it is another disadvantage. Because of that, mage's heal is strong. Mage best in 1v1 I agree but You must know that mage worst in team fight(If everyone know pvping well). Think there is 5v5,players will focus mage and it will die in seconds(If 5 is know how to pvp well and everyone is same level) I think the problem is sword skill is not good enough, 30lvl skill is good, but freeze skill is meanless in my opinion. Melee can already stun with knives why it has another freeze skill. Archer has it because he cant throw knives(dont work too much on archer too)

To put it simply, Each character has advantages over disadvantages.
But if swordman's 60level skill changes, It will be good. Like a skill when you hit enemy, your hp regens %10 of your damage(you hit 10k,you regen 1k, the rate can be set better)(sword use it when he has higher dex than his enemy and when he has lower dex than his eneny, he use 30lvl skill)

Also dwarves 100. skill is not necessary in my opinion. It can already buy speed potion from shop. There can be a skill like that. Dwarf hit his enemy with 100.skill and his enemy lose %8of his CURRENT hp every 5 seconds {It lasts for 15/20 second (mean his enemy will lose %8 of his current hp 3/4times)}

Archer has skill to hit faster. It is like ogre's double damage skill but When ogre hit with skill, with 20k str to someone who has 5k armor(0.7sec), Ogre's damage being 40k and it hits 35k. But when archer do the same with 20k str and skill, in 0.7second it will hit 2 times to 5k armed player and It will be 15k+15k so 30k. It is archers disadvantage so archer's fire damage more than ogre's fire. (to be balanced)

You think I try defend my classe, But If I was doing this, I would be agreed to add another speel for mage self healing. But If it happens, mages will not need talent to play, will not improve theirself(I say that as a mage player, It breaks fun)

I think we must focus on improving skills that don't benefit to its classe. Like swordman's freeze skill and dwarven's run skill

I only say my opinions. Of course, there are things I think wrongly
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

I respect ur opinion about mage and i like ur ideas about sword and dwarf skills. Hope creators add updates make us all happy.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

By the way, If my words' grammars are rude that is just because of I dont know english very well please do not see my messages as rude :D
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🤗🌺thank you nelme i agree dwarf need better skill 🙂
or give him more damage 😍🌸 speed is not skill because we can buy at shop and blue shield i never use it 🤭or if i use nothing changed 😌
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

Do you have any skill idea as a almost 5k dwarf player meri? :D🌸
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

dwarf class:
his first skill should give you a higher magic resist (75%). I have no idea for the second one yet

ogre class: Wind Attack should deal 1% more damage

archer class: freeze should not be reversible until after 10 seconds. / or the ability to use speed potions. one of those two.

mage class: ability to freeze (player only) as long as he slows spells 5 times.

warrior class: I don't know what to add to him is good class.

What do you think about it?
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Ogre Twister skill is strong enough. Against a mob that attacks 1 time per second, it takes 2% 20 times. That reduces mob to around 66% of HP. Against mobs that hit 2 times per second, that's 40 hits. It reduces mob to just 44% of max HP. That's pretty strong already!

A friend suggested Dwarf Shield skill also do 10% of damage received while it's on. I think that's a pretty good addition to it for both PvP and vs mobs.

Archer and sword freeze are both broken in my limited experience. For archer, even more so, since they don't have an additional freeze item. I think it used to freeze with every arrow while active, but that changed? I'm not sure why. I think, for both, it should work every hit while active, but maybe the reason to change from that was good.

Slow should work once per second instead of once per 20 seconds, assuming they are not currently slowed. Unfreeze clears it, and a second later should work again.

Swords, in my opinion, need a skill change to something that will help them level faster. They are the toughest to level solo, and could use some help in that area.

Just my two cents.
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

justj99 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:49 am Ogre Twister skill is strong enough. Against a mob that attacks 1 time per second, it takes 2% 20 times. That reduces mob to around 66% of HP. Against mobs that hit 2 times per second, that's 40 hits. It reduces mob to just 44% of max HP. That's pretty strong already!

A friend suggested Dwarf Shield skill also do 10% of damage received while it's on. I think that's a pretty good addition to it for both PvP and vs mobs.

Archer and sword freeze are both broken in my limited experience. For archer, even more so, since they don't have an additional freeze item. I think it used to freeze with every arrow while active, but that changed? I'm not sure why. I think, for both, it should work every hit while active, but maybe the reason to change from that was good.

Slow should work once per second instead of once per 20 seconds, assuming they are not currently slowed. Unfreeze clears it, and a second later should work again.

Swords, in my opinion, need a skill change to something that will help them level faster. They are the toughest to level solo, and could use some help in that area.

Just my two cents.
I agree.Also dwarf shield is resisting only speel damage. It can be resisting %50 speel, %50 str damage and dwarvens can use that skill against the other classes too, not only mages
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Nelmi80 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:19 pm Do you have any skill idea as a almost 5k dwarf player meri? :D🌸
yes i think dwarf need skill throw poison axe its very useful for
in event and dwarf with it can have chance drop item in event in all event no dwarf never ever drop except if buy death pet
and this skill useful for pvp too 😌🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

justj99 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:49 am

please try blue shield at test its not good not working and no useful its nothing just beautiful for funny 🤭
i used for chaos dragon
Black dragon pink dahabit
and pvp its no work no good no useful and nothing 😉im sure its just for beautiful 🤣🤭
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1