lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by cotne7 »

is not it that mages tap on spells 5 times in a sec.
its too unfair that 8k sword cant kill 3-4k mage,so if we will make possible for only heal spell to be clicked 3 or 4 times per second other spells will be tapped as it is now but items and some mobs must have much lower magic resistence.if 3k plate has 40% resist it should have 15% THEN.2k amulet 1.5 % and so on.
it will help higher level gears to come with higher resistences as well.for e.g 5k plate resistence will be 20% and 4 k plates 17.5%.(numbers of magic resistences need to be counted much more fairly and tested very well)
what do you guys think of this idea?
Last edited by cotne7 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Re: lower speed of tapping on eal spell and lower resistences

Post by cotne7 »

6k mage 10k dwarf and 9k sword cant kill 9k mage...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Re: lower speed of tapping on eal spell and lower resistences

Post by cotne7 »

i think this will make battles much more fair
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Ayoub

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by Ayoub »

Ya nice idea cotne.
Or just add more skills work against mage. sword and dwarf don't have double dmg they can't kill even lowers mages.
This screen show 2 swords 8.8k+8.6k full str lose against 6k mage. Means like 16k swordman can't kill 6k mage.
Try find solutions plz.
Screenshot_20220121-122457.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-122457.jpg (711.79 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
lajos 9.3k dwarf came and helped us after long battle mage dead
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

if you go full str it is normal that they do not win so easily you can not only focus on doing more damage if the mage has more dex he heals faster than the damage he takes and if it would not be nice to add new skills to everyone in general even that they can be changed to taste not that they just remove it and put another one there variety of skills and depending on the level of the character oh ability can be changed I don't see the mage as needing new skills at the moment, but they do implement new skills for other classes. the best thing for the mage would be that he can already heal without blocks they always come with several acc just to block HP and thus they only win 6-8 players attack me together and they block me hp tell me I have no chance of surviving ah that was whatever lvl it was each class has its advantages and disadvantages I complained to the wizard about the low HP he has that they block my hp but what's the use of complaining better I get used to the way of playing and that's how it's always been
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

agen7e sec wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 pm if you go full str it is normal that they do not win so easily you can not only focus on doing more damage if the mage has more dex he heals faster than the damage he takes and if it would not be nice to add new skills to everyone in general even that they can be changed to taste not that they just remove it and put another one there variety of skills and depending on the level of the character oh ability can be changed I don't see the mage as needing new skills at the moment, but they do implement new skills for other classes. the best thing for the mage would be that he can already heal without blocks they always come with several acc just to block HP and thus they only win 6-8 players attack me together and they block me hp tell me I have no chance of surviving ah that was whatever lvl it was each class has its advantages and disadvantages I complained to the wizard about the low HP he has that they block my hp but what's the use of complaining better I get used to the way of playing and that's how it's always been
That's what I'm talking about !!
Let them make a button to choose who to treat and who not !!
But if they do, the players will log out and come back again, and continue to block treatment in this way!
That's why I suggest that the button to choose who to treat is similar to the ignore button, it always works until you turn it off, even if the player leaves the system and returns !!
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

I agree with everything else, pvp must be honest
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

agen7e sec wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 pm if you go full str it is normal that they do not win so easily you can not only focus on doing more damage if the mage has more dex he heals faster than the damage he takes and if it would not be nice to add new skills to everyone in general even that they can be changed to taste not that they just remove it and put another one there variety of skills and depending on the level of the character oh ability can be changed I don't see the mage as needing new skills at the moment, but they do implement new skills for other classes. the best thing for the mage would be that he can already heal without blocks they always come with several acc just to block HP and thus they only win 6-8 players attack me together and they block me hp tell me I have no chance of surviving ah that was whatever lvl it was each class has its advantages and disadvantages I complained to the wizard about the low HP he has that they block my hp but what's the use of complaining better I get used to the way of playing and that's how it's always been
2 swordmans i said (BLEU SKILL) no need dex to kill mage cus all the str critical. But still low dmg and that 6k mage up was low dex to.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

I support the mmag is already too strong
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

They say they want PVP, I'm not against lowering the speed of the spell but if it is going to be fair then it will no longer be possible to block HP to the magician if we talk about it being fair then it should be even and they say mage is very strong but all other classes have 80-90% mana resistance even full mana takes a long time but it would be nice if there is a vote and that it is fair for everyone and just to mention in the events that are held and without saying the name of the gm when a strong mage goes they put 99% resistance to mana the swordsmen are the ones who take all the drops by critics but hopefully something can be reached just why all the classes have their advantages and disadvantages
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300