lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by Mr_Maks »

Then I'll tell you about my class since you play with your own and don't understand how it looks from other side.
I just stand there and try to deal damage but that's just not possible melee warriors just wrap circles around my mage and laugh because you know what?The magician cannot do anything to them because he is not able to attack the one who runs away from him and he will never be able to win.
You can use heal block and defeat the mage but no matter how many stunners try to catch someone who is under speed it's just impossible melee warriors that's who they really are invulnerable.All they need is just to periodically buy defrosts or even just ask a friend for them.But the magician is vulnerable and even if you call yourself a pvp player you should see that it is the magicians who fly to spawn in mass pvp because their healing is blocked and they cannot survive.
You look at the situation very one-sidedly, you do not take into account all game factors, the features of each class and pvp variety, such as 1v1 and mass, in which the result of pvp is very different.
Class balance is a very complex topic, and in other games, class balancing patches are done about once every half a year and take into account everything that is possible and, starting from this, they make class balance.
But if you want to do a balance of classes, then do it for each class so that it really at least looks like a balance and not an attempt to destroy one class and strengthen your own.Because it won't make the game better for anyone other than those whose class gets upgraded all other players who either don't get buffed or all get nerfed and like in all games happens you will receive a flurry of criticism and hatred from them because before you take something away from the player, it’s better to think a few times how they will react to such “hasty and thoughtless "changes.

You need to think about this for a long time and think through all the details, including the acceleration potion, which I also think OP in pvp.This potion is very useful for moving around the maps and honestly the archer and mage also deserve to use it for this but obviously not in pvp.
Mage can be weakened but it must be done in such a way that he remains playable so as not to turn him into a class that would be better removed from the game than playing a class that can only do that lose to every class.
The dwarf probably deserves a pvp skill.
Ogre archer and swordsman balanced but perhaps there may be minor changes and the same the developer wrote that each class can get a skill tree or possibly passive abilities.
But again, for each class, they must be thought out and made evenly strong so that no one is disappointed in their class, you know?It makes no sense to introduce an update that will strengthen one class and the rest will remain weak and one single class will defeat all or simply become a "meta class" that is stronger than the rest.Any such change will only make the game worse, not better, unless it is designed to make all players happy with it, but only a few.
If you really want to make a good upgrade you need to think about how to balance all the classes.Ask really experienced players in their classes who actively participated in pvp, for example, my opinion about mage:
This class is really capable of surviving when attacked by several players but it is also unable to kill anyone because everyone is running away from it and it will never be able to finish pvp vs melee class.The slow spell is practically useless in pvp because it is used only once every 20 seconds after the enemy presses unfreeze.
Based on my opinion, can you name the balance cotne and your really fair?
Playing other games, I realized how important balance is in a game and how every change can change the game.Any balance proposal should either be completed by the player or by the developer himself if he has an idea how to improve it, but even developers sometimes make mistakes after the first patch the second part of it will be released soon where classes that were too buffed get a weakening and classes that got too strong a weakening get a buff.
You can’t make a balance simply because one player or several players wanted it that way, although this is exactly what happens in this game and often some players are disappointed after such updates.
So for all those who want to really make a class update for the game, you will have to work hard and not just write one wish in the hope that the developer will see your message and strengthen your own class and weaken another.Such actions will not be a balance they will only aggravate the relationship of both players to players and to the developer and if you really want to do it well you should consult with experienced players on their classes and keep talking to them because everyone can bring something new or suggest where changes can be detrimental to the game.
So that each player feels comfortable after update will changing their class.
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:34 pm Then I'll tell you about my class since you play with your own and don't understand how it looks from other side.
I just stand there and try to deal damage but that's just not possible melee warriors just wrap circles around my mage and laugh because you know what?The magician cannot do anything to them because he is not able to attack the one who runs away from him and he will never be able to win.
You can use heal block and defeat the mage but no matter how many stunners try to catch someone who is under speed it's just impossible melee warriors that's who they really are invulnerable.All they need is just to periodically buy defrosts or even just ask a friend for them.But the magician is vulnerable and even if you call yourself a pvp player you should see that it is the magicians who fly to spawn in mass pvp because their healing is blocked and they cannot survive.
You look at the situation very one-sidedly, you do not take into account all game factors, the features of each class and pvp variety, such as 1v1 and mass, in which the result of pvp is very different.
Class balance is a very complex topic, and in other games, class balancing patches are done about once every half a year and take into account everything that is possible and, starting from this, they make class balance.
But if you want to do a balance of classes, then do it for each class so that it really at least looks like a balance and not an attempt to destroy one class and strengthen your own.Because it won't make the game better for anyone other than those whose class gets upgraded all other players who either don't get buffed or all get nerfed and like in all games happens you will receive a flurry of criticism and hatred from them because before you take something away from the player, it’s better to think a few times how they will react to such “hasty and thoughtless "changes.

You need to think about this for a long time and think through all the details, including the acceleration potion, which I also think OP in pvp.This potion is very useful for moving around the maps and honestly the archer and mage also deserve to use it for this but obviously not in pvp.
Mage can be weakened but it must be done in such a way that he remains playable so as not to turn him into a class that would be better removed from the game than playing a class that can only do that lose to every class.
The dwarf probably deserves a pvp skill.
Ogre archer and swordsman balanced but perhaps there may be minor changes and the same the developer wrote that each class can get a skill tree or possibly passive abilities.
But again, for each class, they must be thought out and made evenly strong so that no one is disappointed in their class, you know?It makes no sense to introduce an update that will strengthen one class and the rest will remain weak and one single class will defeat all or simply become a "meta class" that is stronger than the rest.Any such change will only make the game worse, not better, unless it is designed to make all players happy with it, but only a few.
If you really want to make a good upgrade you need to think about how to balance all the classes.Ask really experienced players in their classes who actively participated in pvp, for example, my opinion about mage:
This class is really capable of surviving when attacked by several players but it is also unable to kill anyone because everyone is running away from it and it will never be able to finish pvp vs melee class.The slow spell is practically useless in pvp because it is used only once every 20 seconds after the enemy presses unfreeze.
Based on my opinion, can you name the balance cotne and your really fair?
Playing other games, I realized how important balance is in a game and how every change can change the game.Any balance proposal should either be completed by the player or by the developer himself if he has an idea how to improve it, but even developers sometimes make mistakes after the first patch the second part of it will be released soon where classes that were too buffed get a weakening and classes that got too strong a weakening get a buff.
You can’t make a balance simply because one player or several players wanted it that way, although this is exactly what happens in this game and often some players are disappointed after such updates.
So for all those who want to really make a class update for the game, you will have to work hard and not just write one wish in the hope that the developer will see your message and strengthen your own class and weaken another.Such actions will not be a balance they will only aggravate the relationship of both players to players and to the developer and if you really want to do it well you should consult with experienced players on their classes and keep talking to them because everyone can bring something new or suggest where changes can be detrimental to the game.
So that each player feels comfortable after update will changing their class.
many things have become clear thanks to you.
but I ask you as a magician with which class will you lose a fair 1v1 on the same level?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

aaarrr4 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:41 pm many things have become clear thanks to you.
but I ask you as a magician with which class will you lose a fair 1v1 on the same level?
In the current realities of the game, I believe that 1v1 pvp is impossible to complete.Melee warriors are able to always control their HP pool in order to escape with acceleration and heal in time.Mages can heal from everyone 1x1.So melee warriors classes and mages now look invincible.

The only class that can currently be defeated 1v1 is the archer.He cannot run away and cannot be healed, this is the weakest 1v1 class in my opinion.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A question: How many times do multiple players attack one person who is not a mage?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

SellSword wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:53 pm A question: How many times do multiple players attack one person who is not a mage?
Always and he die easier than mage. Mage 90% of fights out alive. And if he's highter he kill those members.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:53 pm A question: How many times do multiple players attack one person who is not a mage?
Well, depending on what to compare.If these are clan players, then more often it is pvp between 3 or more players, depending on who will call more of their allies for help.If we compare clan ones, then they always attack the first magician there because it is tactically correct otherwise he will heal all his allies, I think this is logical even even outside clan maps.
If we compare pve players, then of course they rarely fight each other because they are more interested in leveling up than in combat, and there fights there will be much less
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

One thing is for sure, the magician cannot choose who he wants to heal and who he does not
because he would be too strong
Leone

Post by Leone »

I know it's a historic issue when archers were actually the best at pvp very very many years ago, but I do now find it odd that only melee classes can use speed potions. I think all classes should be able to.

This would undoubtedly impact on pvp, but that may actually be a good thing as it would therefore necessitate a change in class balance by default.

Regarding the rest of this thread, I'm afraid that these discussions are regurgitating previous ones about this very same issue. Forum search 'balance' if you want to.
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:51 pm I know it's a historic issue when archers were actually the best at pvp very very many years ago, but I do now find it odd that only melee classes can use speed potions. I think all classes should be able to.

This would undoubtedly impact on pvp, but that may actually be a good thing as it would therefore necessitate a change in class balance by default.

Regarding the rest of this thread, I'm afraid that these discussions are regurgitating previous ones about this very same issue. Forum search 'balance' if you want to.
I think it would only be good for the archer (using potions of speed)
and when it comes to class upgrades, the dwarf seems to be the weakest
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

i read other people opinions too and i guest that its best to leave everything as it is now and let upcoming skill tree to balance the pvp.
mage heal can be blocked as maksimm mentioned. i didnt think about that while posting the idea of slowing heal spell taps.
skill tree is neccesery to come out.but it needs tons of hard work tons of thinking and tons of testing...
i would gladly help in anything i will be able to...if GMs will need to test upcoming ideas i would gladly help you to test them and i think i m able to give you good ideas about how to improve game in better way.
im playing this game 6 years or so and it became part of my life.(sometimes i think that when i grow up and combatant gets older i will buy this game from him and develop it much much better xD.)
everything i want to say is that i want this game to be the best and more players start playing this game.ft is part of my life and part of my thoughts.i only want good for it so if i m able to help you guys in developing game i will gladly do anything.
we must think about how to attract new players.(rich players :D to make them invest more money in this game)
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157