MAGE CLASS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

J_A_S_U_M

MAGE CLASS

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Hello ! I heard rumors spread about the top that the mage class want to weaken... In my opinion, this will be a failure for the mage class. they do not have superpowers like an ogre or a bow. Weakening the magician is like destroying him I am completely against it! I think there will be other players who have already pumped the magician and are currently pumping money and time there !!!! WEAKENING THE MAGES IS A VERY BAD IDEA!!!
SellSword

Re: MAGE CLASS

Post by SellSword »

There have been suggestions about changes for years and across multiple threads on the forum. Unless there is an announcement I would consider it just people talking.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

It IS ENOUGH to block the heal to the magician and he will lose to the player higher than his level !!! Excuse me, what will happen if the mage's heal is cut and at the same time he is blocked by the heal? it turns out that the magician will become the weakest class, because 1 block is able to break off the entire battle for him.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Whatever there was a scandal, it is necessary to make a skill tree for other races so that they could resist the magician !!!!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Feel free to read this thread which started in 2015 and has a most recent post in 2021. It undoubtedly contains exactly what you are referring to.

https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... ss+balance