New AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

New AFK system

Post by compbatant »

There is new system for detecting AFK (Away from keyboard). You need to enter result of simple equation. For example:
3 +5 =
If you don't give answer or answer wrong you will be disconnected from game and information about this will be put in logs.
I also set limit for casting spell. You can't cast spell continuously longer than 30 seconds. You need to press spell icon again to continue casting.
I hope this will help with abusers which uses auto clickers.
Leone

Re: New AFK system

Post by Leone »

Great!

In the example above, will the game only accept the number 8 as the correct reply? Variations of answers may be:

8. (With the . next to it)
8 (with a space accidentally typed after it)
Eight (although this is inconvenient to type, I suppose)
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Answer to write on the keyboard ??

If the keyboard, then during the pvp, if the check appears, you can die!
If it is a choice of answers a, b, c, d it is a great idea
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Syor

Post by Syor »

I'm playing less .... because I have so many "interruptions". And if for some "interruption" I miss some popups, I risk waking up in prison.
I'm scared.
For real.
I know that only those who commit a certain (secret) number of missed afk checks are punished, but I do not know at the moment If while I put a piece of wood in the fireplace, or while I dropped a glass, or while I watch my cat chasing a fly, I have lost control afk.

I do not know.

Now we need to do some math. Ok.

But I can't play quietly with this apprehension.

I have never used autocliker, I have never played afk. But since I avoid looking like that, I play when I can keep my eyes glued to the phone.
I hope I don't have to have a calculator handy.

Find a way to punish offenders, Without stressing honest players.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

How mutch 5+3 =? 😂. I think old afk cheak better. like my home said during pvp it's hard. Or remove it from pvp if possible. we can't be afk during pvp.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

I mean if the dealy becomes 15-20 seconds longer than the old system just click on tick its okay. If it stays short as the old its [edited]. Because i play with special keyboard need switch to active number that takes like 5 second already.
:geek: 8-)
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

I totally disagree with this new afk check... I died many times due to me cancelling the chat and therefore me being disconnected or sometimes I don't even see the chat up there because I am concentrated on just holding and clicking the heal spell when having perfect spawn.
Old afk check was definitely better because it was at the most of the screen so that you can't miss it even when you have big screen as I do. And it was quicker to just press the tick than write through the keyboard any answer. There will definitely be problems with this in PvP or grinding at mobs with high DMG causing death.
I'd like to see the old afk check.
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

😅i seen it and i think someone kidding with me i ignore it 😅
how meny time we have for write numbers ?
im very bad at math and calculator ☺️😊
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

Good system
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Syor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:56 pm I'm playing less .... because I have so many "interruptions". And if for some "interruption" I miss some popups, I risk waking up in prison.
I'm scared.
For real.
I know that only those who commit a certain (secret) number of missed afk checks are punished, but I do not know at the moment If while I put a piece of wood in the fireplace, or while I dropped a glass, or while I watch my cat chasing a fly, I have lost control afk.

I do not know.

Now we need to do some math. Ok.

But I can't play quietly with this apprehension.

I have never used autocliker, I have never played afk. But since I avoid looking like that, I play when I can keep my eyes glued to the phone.
I hope I don't have to have a calculator handy.

Find a way to punish offenders, Without stressing honest players.
There is a reason why GM are not robots , we know if a player is a cheater or not. We are a team who discuss before and after a punishment is been given. Also we investigates cases if anyone in the team thinks it needs to be investigated again, just to be sure if the player is cheating or not. Without this team all these implementation would be injustice to all because of its formality
by checking all players. If you really know that you are not using autoclicker and you always paying attention when online, then you dont need to worry. If you noticed for example, you get alot of normal disconnection issue, then let us know. Because as Combt have described it, we can pin down if the player is failing AFK checks.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules