New AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dragon1984

Re: New AFK system

Post by Dragon1984 »

This new afk check is annoying for those mages that grind hard like on lighting bees you don't have time to stop and text or talk if you do you die this afk is annoying and not that smart it stops you from game which can get your pets killed if your moving thru an area or have you killed on a clan map from building fire... you guys really need to figure out a better way to check afk not make the game more annoying..

Edited: You can always slow down the spawn. Lightning bees i used most for droping stings and not for grinding XP but that is my opinion. So if you want stings then you dont need a massive spawn just to drop a sting. Play safe - Akkilles
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Great update, I hope afk check will continue to develop because maybe soon they will make an auto calculator in the same way :D
Over the past two years, even with the new experience factor that was supposed to make it harder to level up, some people have already reached 6-9k levels, which took me about 8 years of playing ft, but they do it for just in 2 years and some of them do it from 3-4 accounts at the same time...
If only they could keep it up,clan buildings will again become unprotected in front of players of high levels in a shorter time than it happened before and it will be very difficult to protect them bc characters can become stronger and clan buildings are capped at 2850.

Thanks compbatant.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

I just make click on X

And close the chat...

System Kick me out.

Can u deleted the X ?

I push It when i Will open the map.

Edited: I already mentioned about this X. I hope it can be deleted without interfering with other options in the game. TY El-menda - Akkilles
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-01-28-13-03-56-364_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-28-13-03-56-364_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3357 times
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Thank you for the info El Menda but The X icon can not be deleted. We just need to learn how to adapt with the new system by being observant when the math equation pops up. Hopefully we can all learn the new system . Take care and play safe
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

When this Windows pops I can't answer with the numeric keyboard on PC version. 8.17.2

edited : ~ Akkilles Ouch, I really don't know how to solve that. Please send a PM to combatant.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Norbertus

Post by Norbertus »

Clicking every 30 seconds on a spell is a change for the worse, let the players decide in the survey whether they want it to stay that way or prefer it as it was before

edited: This survey will not happen about 30 seconds system. ~ Akkilles
Norbertus 11419 lvl mage
-FISHER- 5027 lvl ogre
KalaBos

Post by KalaBos »

compbatant wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:15 pm There is new system for detecting AFK (Away from keyboard). You need to enter result of simple equation. For example:
3 +5 =
If you don't give answer or answer wrong you will be disconnected from game and information about this will be put in logs.
I also set limit for casting spell. You can't cast spell continuously longer than 30 seconds. You need to press spell icon again to continue casting.
I hope this will help with abusers which uses auto clickers.
I say let's return to tapping to cast, funny that mages are the 1s always screwed with, never once has there been a melee adjustment, yet we can be stunned over and over yet when we use slow all they need do is unfreeze and run, this is just another bend over to the mages.

Edited: As far as I know. AFK checks affect all classes. and the tapping was a pain for many players ~ Akkilles
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The only comment/suggestion I have is would it be possible to have a check to press to bring up the keyboard to give the answer. The equation at the top doesn't obscure much but the keyboard can. This way players in a dangerous situation could delay 10 seconds and see the action and make adjustments if necessary then bring up the keyboard to answer. The new system wasn't hard but did go for me from one act to 3. Think of answer, change keyboard to numbers, type answer. The biggest change will be I will respond more quickly instead of delaying ' oh I got a AFK check...oh I guess I better hit it' :lol: I think overall it is a nice change to support the honest player by restricting the cheating player. Why do the innocent have to suffer some say... that's why we have laws and police in real life to protect and defend the innocent. It is no more inconvient than that if it punishes the guilty.
Retired
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Time needs to be increased. 20 seconds is too low. The other one was better really. I think it was 30s.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:28 pm Great update, I hope afk check will continue to develop because maybe soon they will make an auto calculator in the same way :D
Over the past two years, even with the new experience factor that was supposed to make it harder to level up, some people have already reached 6-9k levels, which took me about 8 years of playing ft, but they do it for just in 2 years and some of them do it from 3-4 accounts at the same time...
If only they could keep it up,clan buildings will again become unprotected in front of players of high levels in a shorter time than it happened before and it will be very difficult to protect them bc characters can become stronger and clan buildings are capped at 2850.

Thanks compbatant.
maksimm i think it should heppen. its too hard to destroy 2-3 maxed towers and becouse of that as you see no big wars are going in ft anymore...dont you remember how good old ft days were when there wwaas big wars which war lasting weeks and months there was fighting every day.. i really missed those days but now that there are alot fire balls in maxed towers and alot of maxed towers togather there are no big wars anymore.som players shiuld get stronger to be better under towers.this will couse more wars and when players will get stronger then towers they willl ofcourse encrease the max level of each tower.now most of clan maps are untouched becouse of bases are protected too well.on most clan maps nithing is going on and only deadly silence lives there which is so boring...we need new era of big wars..i hope you agree this opinion.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157