stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: New AFK system

Post by Ayoub »

5+3=8 wrong answer game ll kick u
5+3= 8 good answer game won't kick u
U must let 1 space between = and 8
Carful from this bug it happen when ur Chating.
Fix it please
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Akkilles wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:28 pm Like I mentioned in my previous post in this thread. I'm not sure why the keyboard is not appearing but I would like to give some tips and hopefully it will help on some smartphone devices.

Reinstall the game and make sure the game is completely deleted from the phone (cookies ect.).

Reduce the effects in game.

Some devices specially older one and is overworked on it's RAM may affect the game.
So factory reset is needed.

yes still done on the tablet.
erased my cache and datas from ft and deinstalled and reinstalled it. Not today, but after it was the 1st time. It worked well, but after some hours playing i recognized sometimes lags....and my fps gone down to 20+ for seconds and than game hangs a bit. I seen that on spawn....no mosters...than seconds after i was suroounded by many monsters. LAG of net or device ? I think that was a device LAG. Maybe the same is it with the keyboard on that device. Its maybe only a device error, could be RAM or a power-management-problem. IDK.
I will no longer find out that problem. I not have the time for it.
I take it like it is now. If game kicks me out because it....than it kicks me ! If i got jail because it...than i get jail. I am sry for it, but i can not solve that problem on that device.
Its not only on ft...on another game its the same, and much more hangings than in ft !
But i am happy that ft still runs on it :)
I will not buy another one because games...it works well with all what i wanna do with the tablet.
All ok....i have to liefe with it !
Akkiles...thx for your tips...i know you wanna help me/us...but my problem i think cant be solved, because i think its a device-factory-error on it.

Like in the 1st posts we talked....best is working the afk-system on the pc-version where no keyboard is needed.

Akkiles...please not waste your time on my problem.

I not wanna talk much more for other players problems here.
They should solve their problems now alone. I not have the time for it.....sry,sry,sry.

Best regards...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:23 pm i was waiting 5k items and now i see that this bad update came.most of mage players dont like that we have to cast spell in every 30 second.problem is that game developerers dont ask for player opinions untill they will make any adjustments to game...this game is developed by few peoples opinion which is not enough.. most of game masters dont know what ft means coz they have never played all part of ft...such as they have nevr participated in big wars they have never felt mad for loosing war they have never felt real emotions and joy of ft.they dont know how hard looses making you to get stronger and get all your work back(its bad that gm's other alts cant join wars becouse they will see more bugs and they will see what is better for game)...they dont know real tasste of this game...thats why there are added so many silly things in game.
You're right about Comp not asking the opinions of everyone about changes to the game, but he DOES ask the opinions of some. Most of the Watchman team (including some former GMs who still play) are also members of this group, as well as the testers group. These players are those who have played the game firsthand, both in and out of clans, and genuinely want what's best for FT over themselves.

You can cry all you like about how much you dislike things. You always have. However, don't believe for a second that times haven't changed for the better in FT. The afk_check is evolving into a better system (admittedly still needs work), and the spell click is barely even a nuisance unless you're not even watching what you're doing. Find an issue WORTH crying about before you try trolling again...

Get over yourself and adapt, or give up and quit. Doesn't hurt me either way, but you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you're not careful.
Omnes Autem Uri
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Honestly, if it's a true afk(are u there) a target similar in size to the joystick that randomly appears and responds to touch (lasts 3 sec and appears on top) should be simple and effective. Giving a giant box with a 50/50 chance isn't a good choice, this actually allows for afk especially with large screens, depending on monitor size and number, you can sit across the room and run up to make ur click.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Defkano

Post by Defkano »

This watchmen group sounds like a secret organization much like the Freemasons or the Secret Service.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Defkano wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:10 pm This watchmen group sounds like a secret organization much like the Freemasons or the Secret Service.
Kinda. Each of the groups (testers, WM, and content-making) started as individual groups with a purpose. In some cases, a few of the members in one group had the needed skills to be helpful in another group, so a migration into/around began, and has formed a "not-quite-GM" type of team of players who like to help.

AAAAND we're off topic. Back to the subject at hand.
Omnes Autem Uri
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 am
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:23 pm i was waiting 5k items and now i see that this bad update came.most of mage players dont like that we have to cast spell in every 30 second.problem is that game developerers dont ask for player opinions untill they will make any adjustments to game...this game is developed by few peoples opinion which is not enough.. most of game masters dont know what ft means coz they have never played all part of ft...such as they have nevr participated in big wars they have never felt mad for loosing war they have never felt real emotions and joy of ft.they dont know how hard looses making you to get stronger and get all your work back(its bad that gm's other alts cant join wars becouse they will see more bugs and they will see what is better for game)...they dont know real tasste of this game...thats why there are added so many silly things in game.
You're right about Comp not asking the opinions of everyone about changes to the game, but he DOES ask the opinions of some. Most of the Watchman team (including some former GMs who still play) are also members of this group, as well as the testers group. These players are those who have played the game firsthand, both in and out of clans, and genuinely want what's best for FT over themselves.

You can cry all you like about how much you dislike things. You always have. However, don't believe for a second that times haven't changed for the better in FT. The afk_check is evolving into a better system (admittedly still needs work), and the spell click is barely even a nuisance unless you're not even watching what you're doing. Find an issue WORTH crying about before you try trolling again...

Get over yourself and adapt, or give up and quit. Doesn't hurt me either way, but you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you're not careful.
EDIT GM RevenShas
Inappropriate language removed.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:15 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 am

EDIT: GM RevenShas
Inappropriate language removed
You get a warning for intentionally writing in other language Cotne. Forum rule 10
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

hehe i m so sorry that mad cant translate it...warning was accepted.war is accepted too.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
RevenShas

Post by RevenShas »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:25 pm hehe i m so sorry that mad cant translate it...warning was accepted.war is accepted too.

Due to your behaviour on the forum you will be banned from it for 7 days, you have been warned multiple times
And from what I was able to translate your comment was highly inappropriate, we do not allow this ingame or on forum

I highly suggest you think about your actions going forward and the kind of punishments you can and will obtain if you continue this behaviour
This can also include punishment to ingame accounts

There will be no more warnings from this point on.
{Retired} SrGM
GM RevenShas
RevenShasO-2060

Useful links
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
General game help

Beware the rise of the dragons