Newest AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Newest AFK system

Post by Gullander »

My mage hieronymus was fishing at 0.0 and was making a trade when a bot screen came up. I had time to complete the transaction but was a few seconds later kicked off. Somehow this needs to supercede the other so you cannot complete whatever you are doing when it comes up so not penalized for playing the game honestly.

Or better yet it seems to me if someone is chatting or trading when it comes up those activities in themselves prove someone is actively playing and the test should disengage without any kicking off and reset to try again after a certain time passes. Just an idea...if possible.
Retired
Defkano

Post by Defkano »

Gullander wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:26 pm My mage hieronymus was fishing at 0.0 and was making a trade when a bot screen came up. I had time to complete the transaction but was a few seconds later kicked off. Somehow this needs to supercede the other so you cannot complete whatever you are doing when it comes up so not penalized for playing the game honestly.

Or better yet it seems to me if someone is chatting or trading when it comes up those activities in themselves prove someone is actively playing and the test should disengage without any kicking off and reset to try again after a certain time passes. Just an idea...if possible.
+1
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Gullander wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:26 pm My mage hieronymus was fishing at 0.0 and was making a trade when a bot screen came up. I had time to complete the transaction but was a few seconds later kicked off. Somehow this needs to supercede the other so you cannot complete whatever you are doing when it comes up so not penalized for playing the game honestly.

bad idea! you ask me why ??? For example, a player turns on a bot that writes letters and then deletes them while standing and killing monster! He will use a bot and the game will think he is writing a chat!
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That's pretty much true for any system or any exceptions is that people will try to abuse it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes where there is a restriction someone eventually will find a way around it. I thought later adding chat to my idea might be problematic. Any other ideas? Doing a legitimate honest function of the game shouldn't kick you off though because the check does not recognize it as so. In my example what was I to do? The player had already set his payment so I clicked on the item to sell and messed up the bot question. I could have cancelled the sale but I suspect anything I pressed would have been wrong. I am fully in favor of these restrictions and hopefully won't happen very often, but if there is a way I hope it can be adjusted or added.
Retired
sedak

Post by sedak »

Today ive got question "is this weapon?" with empty box. Answered "no" and got kicked from server :lol:
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Some of the "blood items" are very dark in color. If it is night or you are on a dark background or have a small screen it is very hard to see. I had a similar thing happen it looked like a very dark square and was too dark to know exactly what it was so guessed not a weapon but honestly haven't any idea what it was. I think limiting the item id# to brighter items only would be a help instead of whole library of weapons or armament.
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I did not read the text, I just checked correctly
And it seemed like it was right and I stayed in the game
Next time I will try to read and answer correctly
what a exiting challenge 🤗😁😉
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

but low levels dont know what is weapon and what is not...so i advice that: players under level 200 should not have afk checker.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think everyone can make a pretty good guess about whether every sword, bow, club, staff, or axe is a weapon, and that boots, hats/helms, robes, chest plate, rings, or amulets are not...