Never Received My Pet After Bought Or Rare Skin

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ocdaboutgod

Never Received My Pet After Bought Or Rare Skin

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

I bought a pet on this account G O D and a rare skin on account E V I L. The G O D has 3 space after each letter and the E V I L account has 1 space between each letter. I checked my card and it states that I was charged.
Leone

Re: Never Received My Pet After Bought Or Rare Skin

Post by Leone »

Please read game rule 5. Occasionally, there can be a delay between a real money purchase and it appearing in your backpack.

Also, please do not spam the forum with the same post.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
Ocdaboutgod

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

I'm sorry about spam. I did not see my post and though maybe it did not go through until I notice reading the notification about approval. I did not know when buying items, it was a delay. When I bought the 20 inventory slot the transaction went through, and I received that purchase right away. I placed a refund for the rare skin on my account name E V I L but did not place on for the pet on account name G O D. I never received the items or refund yet. I don't plan to refund the pet or not I never received it. What are the next steps to get the pet?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Which server, test or main, did you make the purchase on ? If you purchased while on test, it won't carry over to main
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Ocdaboutgod

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

I play on the main server. I never tried the test server yet. I did log into the test server on my accounts and the items are not on the test servers also so pretty much no purchase items on both the main and test servers.
Ocdaboutgod

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

I just receive an email from google stating that they are not refunding for the rare skin so, if possible, I would like the rare skin and pet or a refund from you guys. I can send the Order number if you guys need it. Please let me know what to do.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Rather than post the purchase code on the public forum, I would send a private message to one of the GM team to investigate.
Ocdaboutgod

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

I was not planning to post it on forms. I said I would send it. Anyways thanks for replying to my post.
Ocdaboutgod

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

So I'm guessing I'm not going to receive my items?? It's going on 3 days. I emailed the support email I found which is dm.game.studio@gmail.com. I'm not sure what else to do. It's not my fault that the system failed to give me items after I paid for them. I also noticed I can not buy anything on my 2 accounts now. I had to use an alt account just to buy a change skin for $1.49 and transfer it over to my main character. Any ways I really enjoy playing the game and hope this week be fix soon.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Have u sent compbatent a dm with your information? Try that.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-