Mages decide

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

flo_Ban5

Re: Mages decide

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Not every class kill dwarfs. Only mages do easily but they do with every class. If u can play dwarf u can kill same level players archer and sword. Ogre is maybe thp tough. All of experience i am talking of 1 vs 1.
:geek: 8-)
Leone

Post by Leone »

See this thread and also do a keyword search of 'balance'.

These discussions are recycled over and over again.

viewtopic.php?t=18949
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

The sword and the dwarf work in a similar way
the sword surpasses the dwarf in abilities such as burn and 100% hits.
then explain what the dwarf is better at than a sword.
(I'm talking about pvp, because the dwarf has an advantage beyond pvp)
flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:47 am Not every class kill dwarfs. Only mages do easily but they do with every class. If u can play dwarf u can kill same level players archer and sword. Ogre is maybe thp tough. All of experience i am talking of 1 vs 1.
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Dude, u dont play as an dwarf so stop talking like u know everything. I play as an 3k dwarf almost and can kill swords at the same level. Its just question about skill and dex. If u get hit by fire its ur fault. If u wait when enemy use blue skill and u wait its ur fault too. Dwarf has way more arm. And good swordmens fight always with same tactic same stats.
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:15 pm Dude, u dont play as an dwarf so stop talking like u know everything. I play as an 3k dwarf almost and can kill swords at the same level. Its just question about skill and dex. If u get hit by fire its ur fault. If u wait when enemy use blue skill and u wait its ur fault too. Dwarf has way more arm. And good swordmens fight always with same tactic same stats.
dude, listen to this.
there is a saying: there is no point in arguing with a fool, because he will not understand anyway.
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Finally u understand why I not argue with u anyway.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

aaarrr4 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:40 am
messi wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 am Since mages got so much debuffed and they feel nowa days weak i got a nice a idea, to make a new button, to blok a person, if u use this button this ppl are all get banned of ur heal and arm spell, often ppl use gate or relog and so mage need click 1000 times for attacking, also accidentally he sometimes heal enemiesScreenshot_20220207-232443_Messenger.jpg also this white circles could be for blocking heal arm spell

Ty for listening
mage is the strongest class in 1vs1
for balance it is one of the weakest in the pvp group
(don't forget that mage in group pvp can support them with healing)
you want to upgrade the mage to become the best in 1v1 and group combat.
However, understand that the mage does not need to be upgraded anymore.
let's think of the dwarf class, because every class kills him easily
(I'm not a dwarf, I think about everyone, not only about my class)
Well I am almost a 5k dwarf and I would have to totally agree with you. There are several enemies that are only half my level and I can't even think about fighting them. Recently because I cannot drop (I've got all recolored items) my tactic has been to let them kill me because I can't kill them. Especially if it's a 2k+ Soldier. I don't care how I set my stats it's not going to matter I can't kill them. Dwarf I believe is the weakest link and I'm glad at least someone else agrees with me on this
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:47 am Not every class kill dwarfs. Only mages do easily but they do with every class. If u can play dwarf u can kill same level players archer and sword. Ogre is maybe thp tough. All of experience i am talking of 1 vs 1.
I'm almost a 5k dwarf EVERY CLASS HALF MY LV can kill me.... oh sure it might take a long time but I can't kill them before they can kill me. Oh sure I would probably think that I'm a pain in the butt kill because of all my armor. But it's a double-edged blade I pretty much can't kill anyone else close to my level. Dwarf is the weakest class.
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

flo_Ban5 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:15 pm Dude, u dont play as an dwarf so stop talking like u know everything. I play as an 3k dwarf almost and can kill swords at the same level. Its just question about skill and dex. If u get hit by fire its ur fault. If u wait when enemy use blue skill and u wait its ur fault too. Dwarf has way more arm. And good swordmens fight always with same tactic same stats.
You can kill a 3K Soldier who's truly fighting back I don't think so I DON'T believe it! I'll find someone to challenge you if you want? Dwarfs can't kill their good tanks but that's about all.