Can log into accounts becaouse of recovery system.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ocdaboutgod

Can log into accounts becaouse of recovery system.

Post by Ocdaboutgod »

Hello, I recently tried to reset a password on a new account and when i click on the link that is sent to me via email the site it takes me to does nothing but say OK and thats it. I use the email for all my accounts so now i can not log into them. I did not want to post my email that i use on thiss post. I dont know what to do now. I bought items from the forgotten tales store and use them on the accounts linked to my email so i really dont want to lose my accounts because of that. I used one password for all my accounts and would like it to stay like that if possible. The image below is what the link from the email when I looks like. I has to edit the url part so no one can try to steal my accounts.

Leone

Re: Can log into accounts becaouse of recovery system.

Post by Leone »

I hope you get this problem sorted and tbh I would delete your post and instead pm one of the gm team because of what you have said about your password.

Please read game rule 1, and also 2. I strongly urge you to vary your passwords for your accounts.

viewtopic.php?t=2560
LostKnight

Re: Can log into accounts becaouse of recovery system.

Post by LostKnight »

Yea edit out that bit about your passwords... AND
Hello, I recently tried to reset a password on a new account and when i click on the link that is sent to me via email the site it takes me to does nothing but say OK
↑↑ this is normal, now go back and check the email that was sent to your email used for the account.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.