Improvements ideas

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Improvements ideas

Post by Leone »

Thank you for your ideas.

Please observe forum rule 8 and remove the external link that you posted.

viewtopic.php?t=1006
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Note that this game is a 2D game, so your graphics ideas are bad !!
The graphics for this game are perfect
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

HyperByter wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:59 am .

5.) This is not suggestion but more like bug or something, in the library where that is part of "get my memory back" quest, at 2nd level bottom left part of the map, there is randomly spawning some rat that can be kiled, it is pretty though tho, anyway, this rat is not listed in Units in the menu screen. perhaps author forgot to list it ?
the rat in the library is like a boss who spams every 5 minutes !!! It also increases the chance of falling armor 75,100!
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

4.) Selection between Mage or Knight, well i know you can have only up to 5 members with which i m ok, but there should be possibility to select who will be replaced, as in my opinion knight is most tanky character and i rly like it, meanwhile ogre seems to be pretty useless from every side so i would like to replace him instead.

Each class is perfect in its own way !! Ohr great class!
Also, each player at the beginning of the game chooses who to play, so if he chose a class and he did not like it is his choice! You can always change your choice and start developing another class
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

HyperByter wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:59 am

6.) Quest location indicator, well because this game is very simple it has pretty simple quests, but even considering it, i believe there could be some button below quest description to highlight at least part of the map where u need to go to accomplish it, because many of them are not clear enough to find out by yourself and u need to google it.

This is part of a quest to find something!
If everything is very easy, this is no longer a quest ...
Also in the quests there are always hints, you need to look better !!
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

7.) Units in main menu, i rly like this thing, where you can find out some stats about monsters, could be nice to have button to see their droplist with chances, and developers should fix the way they are shown, because those with high stats , doesnt feel in one line, and then numbers and lines are completly screwed up. looks very unprofesionally.
You are in the game as a traveler! For example, if you go to a new card you know nothing about nude, you go and learn all this yourself !!
But there are tips created by the players!
Here is one of them: Edited by Aogon: External link removed since it is not longer functioning.

But my opinion is that the game is a journey and you have to know everything! This is the game
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

. There has been past discussions and no updates are possible with the offline game. That sadly will have to be your answer.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:48 pm There has been past discussions and no updates are possible with the offline game. That sadly will have to be your answer.
Bold Italics are mine: And there is the answer in a nutshell that should have been the first reply!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

mYHome wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:46 am Each class is perfect in its own way !! Ohr great class!
Also, each player at the beginning of the game chooses who to play, so if he chose a class and he did not like it is his choice! You can always change your choice and start developing another class
No, the OP is talking about FT-RPG (Offline) not FT-RPG MMOG
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
witch

Post by witch »

HyperByter wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:59 am Hello there.

First of all, i would like to say thanks to author for creating this simple, relaxing but still enjoyable game.
Keep up good work.
However, after playing it for many months, i found there are thing that could be done in better way.

1.) UI, yes it is simple and well working, but, if u take a look at any other RPG, you can see that UI is visibly splitted from gameplay area. So i believe making some panel that is completly dedicated for HP indicators and buttons, everyone knows Diablo 2 for sure, great example. Of course i dont expect such complex graphics. But it would look way better than currently it is, not to mention that i have clicked on random buttons undesirably.

2.) Game speed change button, i honestly never used this button and i think that it is game-cheating, like u can speed up whole game, i dont rly like this idea, unless this is some kind of active spell or something it shouldnt be there. I know it makes your movements over map faster if u need to get somewhere, but that is what RPG games are about, traveling and enjoying the world. Or at least give an option to hide this button in settings.

3.) Picking \ Selecting characters, when u want to select someone for group, it is pure nightmare when there is massive battle going up, this selection is sooooooo unaccurate and very badly done, there are countless of times when i or my accompany died because i couldnt select them on time and send them out of combat. this is the thing i hate the most in this game. This point is pretty close to 1st suggestion, implement accompanies portraits into some panel and make possibility to select them there.

4.) Selection between Mage or Knight, well i know you can have only up to 5 members with which i m ok, but there should be possibility to select who will be replaced, as in my opinion knight is most tanky character and i rly like it, meanwhile ogre seems to be pretty useless from every side so i would like to replace him instead.

5.) This is not suggestion but more like bug or something, in the library where that is part of "get my memory back" quest, at 2nd level bottom left part of the map, there is randomly spawning some rat that can be kiled, it is pretty though tho, anyway, this rat is not listed in Units in the menu screen. perhaps author forgot to list it ?

6.) Quest location indicator, well because this game is very simple it has pretty simple quests, but even considering it, i believe there could be some button below quest description to highlight at least part of the map where u need to go to accomplish it, because many of them are not clear enough to find out by yourself and u need to google it.

7.) Units in main menu, i rly like this thing, where you can find out some stats about monsters, could be nice to have button to see their droplist with chances, and developers should fix the way they are shown, because those with high stats , doesnt feel in one line, and then numbers and lines are completly screwed up. looks very unprofesionally.

Thats all for now.
Thank you again.
Edited: Original post was removed. Please read forum rules , external links are not allowed.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules