PvP and Outlaw

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

flo_Ban5

PvP and Outlaw

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Hi,

in any Case all people crying about PvP at the moment.
For the people who dont want to do PvP or dont want to get attacked just by PvP Protection.
This game has the function for attacking other people so it should get used.
Yes, u should not camp for player to kill them steal their experience but killing them sometimes when it is possible it should be ok.

And an idea for beeing an outlaw.
To make it fair anyway.
If anyone is an outlaw he should can attack everybody too because everyone can attack him also.
Yes if an outlaw attack somone first he get reseted his time beeing an outlaw.
:geek: 8-)
justj99

Re: PvP and Outlaw

Post by justj99 »

Completely disagree with you about outlaws being able to attack anyone. Why should an outlaw get special permission to attack lower levels? It's a punishment status, not a privileged status.
They can already attack people 3 levels lower and up, just like everyone else. If you want to attack more people, then join a clan.

As far as your statement that players should "stop complaining", well, we don't all like pvp. Killing someone once is annoying. Targeting a person to the point of harassment is a different thing altogether, as you mentioned.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

justj99 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:50 pm Why should an outlaw get special permission to attack lower levels?
It's a punishment status, not a privileged status.
↑↑↑↑ That's the part a lot of people forget ↑↑↑↑

mYHome

Post by mYHome »

If you increase the points by x2 for killing a criminal, it will correct the situation
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I usually like to be friends with everyone When players try to kill me And steal my place Or camp Usually the best job Friendship and talk But the wizard is different He can neither run away nor talk That's why I'm practicing When I'm with a wizard, be patient with I do not cry, I do not moan And complain 😂🤣🤭😊🌸💗
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

mYHome wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:56 pm If you increase the points by x2 for killing a criminal, it will correct the situation
Reduce the stats (ARM, STR, DEX, MANA) of outlaws by 50% the first time, 60% the 2nd time and 80% the 3rd+ times.

THAT would get the message across that "outlaw" is not a status symbol!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

This is taken from the game FAQs.

Q. What is an Outlaw?
A. An outlaw is a character who somehow broke game rules or who killed several unclanned players after attacking them. Outlaw characters have black name.

I do not think that players who break the game rules should be rewarded for doing so.

FAQs here for clarification:
viewtopic.php?t=14031
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Add punishments for outlaw players like : can't use speed pots/unfrzn / or 1 of spells. For 7 days. This ll help a little against violotion.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

People who insist on grinding on 0.2, near the wagon, and at mushies on -1.-3 tend to complain a lot. Those places have also been trouble spots for years and some people don't want to realize that.

If people don't want PvP I'm fine with saying they could get PvP protection. It's part of the game and as long as there isn't some bug that allows attacking outside of the restrictions I'm fine with it. I'm very much on record not caring about it myself but I'm also very much on record telling people that it is allowed.

That being said, outlaws being able to attack anyone is a bad idea. It was always intended as a punishment (you can read about the development of it if you want) and if anything things should be more difficult for outlaws.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

If you want to discourage Outlaws, remove all PvP point gain from them while outlawed. Increase points gained for killing outlaws. Make guards stronger so that a lvl500 outlaw can't kill it immediately before using bank/shop.
Bring back the old OH teams. Let the games begin...
Omnes Autem Uri