New Seasonal leaderboard system

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

New Seasonal leaderboard system

Post by Dr-Octopus »

So I came back after some month again to check and found that this game has added new features regarding PvP score which seems great step. I always wanted to suggest about leaderboard seasonal system and the reward in this game but I had a doubt it could be possible or not. But after the PvP score system I think it can be implemented in near future without no doubt.
My idea may be plain and simple now but later it can be remodified. So here are some ideas:-
1. First of all let's introduce this new concept known as season. Each season maybe of 6 month or 1 year according to developer. After each season ends next season starts.
2. Now let's start a leaderboard where you can see various players scores on respective fields.
3. The respective fields here means: PvP , Woodcutting , Fishing , Building and Crafting.
4. Scores can be given to respective field according to how many number they have achieved. For Example :-Woodcutting section:- how many wood has been chopped during that season.
5. After the season ends top 5 player should be rewarded accordingly for respective fields.
6. Top 1 player should be rewarded with colorful name. For example- If a person has topped in the Fishing field his name should be rewarded with maybe dark green color. That means other players can view his name as dark green color and easily recognize him as the seasonal winner.
4. Now let's talk about score system. New season should start with score zero and the player who has the highest score at the end of each season should be considered as the final result and top 5 player should be rewarded accordingly. After each season ends the score should be zero and previous score should not be accumulated in the new season for better competition and new counting should be done for every new season. So there will be chance for every player to be in leaderboard in future. And it will motivate every player to take part in competition.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
merisajan

Re: New Seasonal leaderboard system

Post by merisajan »

👏🌺nice idea
Colored names and change
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Re: New Seasonal leaderboard system

Post by Syor »

nice idea.

Even if I would put a seasonal ranking for the reasons you said , And a fixed, real one, with the scores of fishing, pick, ax, crfat, etc etc of us players

Or the ranking of the sum of our points

I always like these competitions.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun