IGM (In Game Managers)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

IGM (In Game Managers)

Post by compbatant »

Introducing IGM (In Game Managers) team,

The IGM team is a team of players that the administration team have a large amount of trust and respect in to help players in the game or on the forum. The IGM team are color coded a purple name and chat. If someone claims to be a IGM and they do not have the purple name and chat, they are not a IGM they should be reported for impersonation.

If a player has a question about a quest or needs to know the next step they can ask a member of the IGM team if a player has a complaint they can report their issue to the IGM team so it can be passed along to the GM team.

IGM team does not solve all problems. They can not jail players and they can not fix anything in the game or with any accounts. The IGM team only has 2 commands. They can only teleport themselves. They can not teleport any other players. They can mute players for spamming the chat or using inappropriate language after being warned.

A IGM team member is only to help clean up the chat and give advice or support to players with questions. Again these are not GM's they do not have special abilities, they can only offer so much help. If you have a bigger problem you need to ask the GM team. The IGM team are players just like you. They love playing the game when they have time and like you they don't want to be disturbed the entire time they play the game. They are not required to answer questions all day long. They just help when they can. Do not overwhelm the IGM team with several questions or complaints. They will simply refer you to a GM. If they do not have the answer to your question do not keep annoying them. They are here to help as much as they can, not as much as you want them to. Do not attack a IGM account. Always be respectful as they are to you. Always remember the game rules.

This team is solely to help point players in the right direction. They are more active in the game than the GM team because aside from our personal lives we spend most of our game time on server looking into many reports. So for questions that we can not be in the game to answer the IGM team will do what they can to help you out.
sedak

Re: IGM (In Game Managers)

Post by sedak »

Good for new players.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Great !! )
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Is it possible to apply for the position of iGM?

Edited: Thanks for the reply Witch!
Last edited by mYHome on Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Leone

Post by Leone »

Great news!
Syor

Post by Syor »

spectacular!
I believe that such a figure is right and useful.

Good guys, always have fun.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hey, neat stuff. Good luck IGM Team
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

As the old saying goes "many hands make light the work" so every helper helps the GM staff and really helps us all! A great addition to the gaming experience. :D
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Good luck kind friends ️️️🌸🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I also think this is a wonderful idea and I'm looking forward to see how it progresses and grows. WatchMen was a wonderful idea and I'm glad to see it worked out so well. I think it would also be awesome if people that are interested in possibly applying for GM to First apply to IGM. IGM's are definitely not GM's but they do have some of the basic skills that every GM needs. I would also love to see a lot of WatchMen apply for the IGM position. It gives them an opportunity to help out even more in the game! The communication between GM, WM, and now the new IGM I think will be very crucial to FT future :D
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!