Swordsman.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

J_A_S_U_M

Swordsman.

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Good day to all !
I would like to offer my idea to improve the level 30 swordsman skill .
Level 30 skill should have better stats.If he ignores dex and defense, then there should be more side effects, for example, like a level 60 ogre skill.
My idea is that the level 30 skill would have more bleeding.
Bleeding that takes 1% of your HP every second.The effect of the skill is 15 or 20 seconds, which, in my opinion, will be fair, since the sword does not have x2 damage like an ogre or x2 speed like a bow.
Leone

Re: Swordsman.

Post by Leone »

I think that particular skill is absolutely fine as it is. It is lethal.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Agree. I do think the one enhancement swords could use is a little more help vs mobs for grinding. Every class certainly has them beat in that regard.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Leone wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:12 pm I think that particular skill is absolutely fine as it is. It is lethal.
Yes, he is good, I don’t deny it, but still, compared to x2 damage x2 speed, this skill lags behind in damage.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Then I think it would be possible to make bleeding instead of the freeze skill, since this skill is absolutely useless both in pvp and everywhere.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

If you take the cannibal, then he has all the skills are good, even the level 100 skill, although some underestimate this, but this skill helps to quickly raise the level.I think that bleeding instead of the Freeze skill for a swordsman would be normal and fair.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:36 pm Good day to all !
I would like to offer my idea to improve the level 30 swordsman skill .
Level 30 skill should have better stats.If he ignores dex and defense, then there should be more side effects, for example, like a level 60 ogre skill.
My idea is that the level 30 skill would have more bleeding.
Bleeding that takes 1% of your HP every second.The effect of the skill is 15 or 20 seconds, which, in my opinion, will be fair, since the sword does not have x2 damage like an ogre or x2 speed like a bow.
Hi,
I totally agree to enhance the level 30 skill for swordsmen. I believe it is quite weaker compared to the archers' double speed and ogres' double damage. However, we do need freeze skill as a one of the primary skills for archers' and swordsmen. There's low usage of that skill but it is mostly used when needed. For example freezing a mob, you can not knife a mob, that goes on to the archers too because they aren't melee; can't use knives or axes to stun.

Thank you.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

i like when somebody talk about improving swordsman,obviously.
i wish one day our class can be worthy again, more than a treecutter and a sieger .
i noticed others are not enthusiast about freeze ability , tbh have some use when running away, but is also true that if i freeze a monster, stops only moving away.
my suggestion could be improve that skill, making it freeze the target completely for the time skill works, it means the monster doesn t hit at all for the time is freezed
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I like that idea of a true freeze of a monster!

I remember freezing a blood worm in Hobbs and still getting hit because weapon range was 1! If range 2 I could hit it without it hitting me, so it is possible with some monsters to use freeze and get hits until skill effect ends, but not moving and not hitting would make it much better.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I like freeze to stop a monster when running.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.